• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Daredevil #1 and maybe some others
6 6

120 posts in this topic

Hello!

With the recent interest in this book plus a couple of tire kickers taking a look I figured I'd post this and see if there are any takers.

My rules:

1) No HOS or any other reprobates!

2) Payment is due within (7) business days unless an agreement is reached with me before you :takeit: Check or money order only.

3) Orders paid with Check/Money Order will ship after (7) business days of receiving the check/money order; within (3) business days if I know you.

4) I occasionally sell on eBay and my Seller's feedback can be found here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=mdktkd&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

5) :takeit: in the thread or PM rules all. All negotiations in PM are considered on-going until the buyer posts :takeit: either through PM or in the thread. On-going negotiations will be canceled in favor of an unequivocal :takeit: in thread. I will do my best to mark an item sold once we reach an agreement through PM but if someone claims the item before I mark it sold, the item goes to the buyer in the thread and the PM negotiation/agreement is canceled. 

6) No returns on CGC graded books. For raw books, Buyer must inform me of the return via PM within 3 days of the book being marked delivered by the shipping company.

7) Shipping/insurance is $15 for US customers regardless of how many slabs you purchase. If you are seriously interested, PM me and we can discuss International shipping.

Edited by Badger

13 minutes ago, Badger said:

Recent sales are $15,960, same grade and page quality, just last night on ComicLink and a different one on eBay last month for $12,000, also same grade and page quality. So...$14,000 gets you this pretty little number. If you feel I'm out of line on the number, make an offer. I'm not saying I'll take the offer but, hey, I'll listen! If you pay the $14k I'll toss in free overnight shipping in the Continental U.S. Check or Money Order Only.

$14,000

DD_1_CGC_Front.thumb.jpg.58b820cbb7bd4f43a2b2aec67bb583ef.jpg

Messaged you