• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to buy cgc graded comics and slabs in general?

9 posts in this topic

I have only bought slabs on ebay and one from mycomicshop. 

im looking for other shopping locations either on social media site groups, like facebook and instagram or websites that are reputable and relatively safe to buy from sellers. 

any recommendations? 

thanks in advance

I'm the adventurous type, so I prefer to buy from low feedback sellers on ebay, hopefully located somewhere in Asia.

I avoid buying from established dealers, especially ones who brag about their years of experience or who advertise in Overstreet. While I hate to denigrate an entire sector, it seems most comic vendors are out for a profit.

4 hours ago, NWOslave said:

I have only bought slabs on ebay and one from mycomicshop. 

im looking for other shopping locations either on social media site groups, like facebook and instagram or websites that are reputable and relatively safe to buy from sellers. 

any recommendations? 

thanks in advance

Sure, I buy from Comic Connect, ComicLink, Heritage Auctions, My Comic Shop, E-bay and these boards.

All great options, no need for me to venture on facebook or instagram.