• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
6 6

312 posts in this topic

Tales to Astonish 36 is  SOLD!

Thanks Sharkey!

Lil Abner 73 is  SOLD!  

Thanks Kulture!

Wilbur 17 is  SOLD!

Thanks  Chalwa!

8 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Daaaaaaaaammmmmit.

Too busy reading up on the gossip pile ons

Tch.  Jimmers, Jimmers,  Jimmers...

I dipped my bill in, decided it was none of my business,  lol

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Tch.  Jimmers, Jimmers,  Jimmers...

I dipped my bill in, decided it was none of my business,  lol

Sigh.I've been away and missed the dramatics.Learnt me lesson maybe.Likely not lol 

With the Canada Post issues I'm likely best not ordering parcels-but that Wanted stings!

And the Felix,and the Atomic Floofies.The peen jokes were worth the pain though!

tenor.gif

SOFT CLOSE

I'll be  at the computer for a couple hours while  I bang out  invoices,  so feel free to  send me a PM if there's something you
still wish to pursue.

My great thanks to  everybody who hung around this week to see the fun, and special thanks to Robot Man for his 
general silliness the last couple days.  Big fun,  let's do it again in a couple months!  Hopefully by then  I'll have 
sniffed out some fresh new  oddballs for the crowd.  Michigan picking season  starts in a few weeks,  after last year's 
lockdown  I intend to mask up  and stick my nose into ALL the junk shops, garage sales,  and odd corners.

Invoices coming shortly.