• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man 238 CGC 9.8 signed by John, John Jr, and Virginia Romita *NEW CUSTOM GOBLIN LABEL*
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, do I have a treat for you! 

Amazing Spider-Man 238 CGC 9.8 signed by John Romita Sr, John Romita Jr, and Virginia Romita all with beautiful signature placement that barely interferes with the artwork.........all rounded off with one of the brand new Hobgoblin custom labels!  This is truly a unique piece and I'm offering it to the boards before I send it off to one of the auction houses. This slab is brand spanking new, literally just opened the FedEx box this morning.  This book is RED HOT right now and setting all kinds of new records every time a 9.8 copy sells. Here's your chance to own a truly one of a kind copy of this major key!

Asking price is $6000 shipped OBO.  I'm also open to trades of pre-code horror books

Rules:

1. First take it in the thread trumps PM negotiations

2. No returns.  Slab is brand new.

3. Paypal only and payment due within 72 hours, unless we make prior arrangements

20210227_124300.thumb.jpg.5a7903e6514b6a9e76032d7ede9bb1a1.jpg

20210227_124446.thumb.jpg.03f8bf4e1ee93e790536703bd7768842.jpg