• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(closed) JBPEZ Sat Evening SA & BA Marvel Slab sale. Only a few to start tonight. More tomorrow! Early ASM and FF
5 5

140 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2700 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca, Straw-Man...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal/Venmo is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
closed

Hey friends. A few nice early SA Marvels. Rumor has it these types are HOT! lol

I will still do my usual at or in some cases below GPA!

I am not here to pull down anyone's pants and ask 2x GPA or some other nonsense. Or am I? :devil:

Edited by jbpez

Just now, Funnybooks said:

I am not here to pull down anyone's pants and ask 2x GPA or some other nonsense. Or am I? :devil:

@lizards2 has no reason to be around if your not here to pull down...never mind...

I do expect @gunsmokin to rush over...

He was all about the pants stuff last night. I don't know what changed.

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

I am not here to pull down anyone's pants and ask 2x GPA or some other nonsense. Or am I? :devil:

@lizards2 has no reason to be around if your not here to pull down...never mind...

I do expect @gunsmokin to rush over...

I would have it no other way with this crew! :bigsmile: