• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil 131
3 3

16 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Funnybooks said:

much better pics :foryou:

Based solely on the FC and BC only without the notes, 7.5 seems fair. I could see an argument to be made that it's an 8.0 as the corners are VF or better but the spine ticks are probably just a bit too excessive for 8.0

Ty! I was worried that it was miss gradded.  Probably just my imagination getting the better of me but I lost my when I found this because I'm a huge DD fan! One of my favorite slabs in my collection. 

33 minutes ago, MPH1964 said:

Your question has intrigued me.  What did you mean by warranted?  That the book was over (or under) graded at 7.5?  If so, what did you personally think the grade was?  Just curious.

Just looking at it made me think it might have been over gradded but I think it was just my mind playing tricks on me. I almost contemplated reholdering this to ease my concern but upon further inspection I realized I was being stupid.