• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) THE TAXMAN COMETH ..... 20% OFF ON MOST OF THE REMAINING RAW BOOKS .... RECAP on page 32
9 9

677 posts in this topic

I'm probably going to close this one out and send invoices over the next few days. I have more but it may be a week before I can get that organized. With Judy's surgery, plus work, and the outgoing packages for the Price Variant thread. it will be all I can manage.  GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

23 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I'm probably going to close this one out and send invoices over the next few days. I have more but it may be a week before I can get that organized. With Judy's surgery, plus work, and the outgoing packages for the Price Variant thread. it will be all I can manage.  GOD BLESS....

So we can look forward to a sequel? :idea:

Fun thread as always; good luck to you and Judy!

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

So we can look forward to a sequel? :idea:

Fun thread as always; good luck to you and Judy!

Might be two sequels... I did learn from Bill's collection that letting the threads get too lengthy creates confusion. GOD BLESS...

On 3/1/2021 at 11:27 AM, jimjum12 said:

DAREDEVIL 81                                8,0                        OW/W                      $ 35

BamqCLn.jpg

Always wanted a copy of this. 

Daredevil boozing at the bottom of the ocean, yep!

:takeit:

Patrick

On 3/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, Kramerica said:

VAMPIRELLA 63  7.5  OW $45

MONSTERS UNLEASHED 4  9.0 OW/W $ 50   ... These are pretty

:takeit:

Can't wait to get my hands on these! :banana: I think this is the first time I've ever quoted myself.......

The check is in the mail. Thanks James! And thank the Comic Gods for giving me the strength to stop before I grabbed more. So many sweet books (worship)

2 minutes ago, Kramerica said:

Can't wait to get my hands on these! :banana: I think this is the first time I've ever quoted myself.......

The check is in the mail. Thanks James! And thank the Comic Gods for giving me the strength to stop before I grabbed more. So many sweet books (worship)

Then you should definitely skip the last two rounds ... probably 50 more Skywald, Warren, and Marvel magazines, more slabs, nearly 100 high grade DC horror from the BA .... a couple of stacks of cool Sci-Fi Pulps from the 40's and 50's ... GOD BLESS...

Just now, jimjum12 said:

Then you should definitely skip the last two rounds ... probably 50 more Skywald, Warren, and Marvel magazines, more slabs, nearly 100 high grade DC horror from the BA .... a couple of stacks of cool Sci-Fi Pulps from the 40's and 50's ... GOD BLESS...

Wait...you have more coming?!? Geez Louise I want to buy more mags and stuff. Guess I'll stick around. When do the festivities begin?

It'll be at least a week .... the mags and horror comics still need photographing. I may do a list first and then add pics later, but I'm not sure what people prefer. Myself, I like prices and pictures all at the same time, but it's not me shopping here. GOD BLESS....

10 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

It'll be at least a week .... the mags and horror comics still need photographing. I may do a list first and then add pics later, but I'm not sure what people prefer. Myself, I like prices and pictures all at the same time, but it's not me shopping here. GOD BLESS....

I vote for pictures, grades and prices all at the same time. 

Hope Judy is doing well. My wife had rotator cuff surgery a couple of years ago. Took a while to recover. I had to relearn house hold chores, shopping and cooking. She’s worth it!

Over the next two days, starting later tonight (10ish ?) I hope to list a short box of BA and CA Horror from D.C. and a short box of some Skywald and Marvel MAGAZINES. The DC horror will be heavy on House of Mystery, from a few Adams and Wrightson earlier issues, and then most issues from 241-321 ...most in very sharp condition. Many have minor pressable defects that would greatly improve their condition grade, past 9.4 on some....  a lot of white pagers too.  GOD BLESS....

TjqX4ag.jpg

1QTGC4g.jpg

qhpFeM0.jpg

61FPeeC.jpg

Ed8eAXj.jpg

Edited by jimjum12