• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) THE TAXMAN COMETH ..... 20% OFF ON MOST OF THE REMAINING RAW BOOKS .... RECAP on page 32
9 9

677 posts in this topic

ETERNALS 2                              9.0+                        OW/W                       $ 75 ... 1st Celestials  :news:  SOLD danchoi03

AIMG_1271.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

DETECTIVE COMICS 395                           6.5                         OW                              $ 45   :news:  SOLD Mytastebuds

. Adams c/a ... dawn of the Bronze Age

AIMG_1272.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

ASM 46                                5.5                          OW                             $ 175  :news:  SOLD jharvey

... Pushing Fine... pretty copy of 1st SHOCKER

AIMG_1273.JPG

AIMG_1275.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

SPACE ADVENTURES 33                        CGC 5.5                           OW                         $ 950 ... 1st Ditko Captain Atom (1960) FIRM

AIMG_1282.JPG

AIMG_1283.JPG

5 minutes ago, piper said:

:popcorn:

I came for the popcorn but might buy a book or two.

I've got a short box of Atlas war and western, a short box of magazines, a short box of affordable pulps and a few hundred hero comics . It will be lengthy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

49 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

I've got a short box of Atlas war and western, a short box of magazines, a short box of affordable pulps and a few hundred hero comics . It will be lengthy. GOD BLESS...

Did someone same Magazines?

I've gotten a request for some magazines .... some of these are kind of extreme, if you scare easily, perhaps you should turn in for the night. GOD BLESS...

TALES OF VOODOO V3/1                             4.0                        C/OW               $ 30  :news:  SOLD Raze

.. writing on cover

E6lSMFc.jpg

2oaLbQv.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

VAMPIRELLA 101                           8.5                             OW                           $ 45  :news:  SOLD Piper

IE7XI3X.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

PSYCHO 1                                       7.0                          OW                                 $ 80  ... FIRM

DSCN9566 (2).JPG

DSCN9567 (2).JPG

Edited by jimjum12