• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Label Contest with Local Art School, Ringling College of Art and Design!
1 1

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator
CGC is honored to announce our first-ever Custom Label Contest with neighboring prestigious art school, Ringling College of Art and Design! For this contest, Ringling students competed and constructed original art for a Science Fiction/Horror themed custom label. Check out our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winning designs! AND for a limited time, CGC will be offering the FIRST-PLACE winning label only. That label design will be available for Universal and Signature Series comic book submissions. Congratulations to all of the students that competed; we hope to do this contest again to continue our support for the budding artist community!

You can learn more about this collaborative project here: https://cgc.click/RinglingContest

@dboyer_art @e.k.serenko @ringlingcollege

#cgc #cgccomics #customlabels #comics #comicbooks #igcomicbookfamily #igcomicbooks #creativedesign #ringlingcollege #collaboratory #artstudents #supportartists #nowavailableEMAIL_RINGLING_ALL (1).jpg

On 3/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, Habby2324 said:
CGC is honored to announce our first-ever Custom Label Contest with neighboring prestigious art school, Ringling College of Art and Design! For this contest, Ringling students competed and constructed original art for a Science Fiction/Horror themed custom label. Check out our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winning designs! AND for a limited time, CGC will be offering the FIRST-PLACE winning label only. That label design will be available for Universal and Signature Series comic book submissions. Congratulations to all of the students that competed; we hope to do this contest again to continue our support for the budding artist community!

You can learn more about this collaborative project here:

#cgc #cgccomics #customlabels #comics #comicbooks #igcomicbookfamily #igcomicbooks #creativedesign #ringlingcollege #collaboratory #artstudents #supportartists #nowavailableEMAIL_RINGLING_ALL (1).jpg
It is important to note how you will add value to the graduate school you are applying to. You must assure the admissions officer that you are worthy of being a part of this university. Writing the application is a very time-consuming process and requires additional proofreading. Therefore, it is better to use the services of professionals for sop editing.

Wow, these labels are adorable! I haven't had time to keep up with news in comics and art lately because of grad school. A critical piece of the application is a statement of purpose. With this document, you communicate your academic and professional interests and goals to the admissions staff.

On 3/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, Habby2324 said:

You can learn more about this collaborative project here: https://cgc.click/RinglingContest

#cgc #cgccomics #customlabels #comics #comicbooks #igcomicbookfamily #igcomicbooks #creativedesign #ringlingcollege #collaboratory #artstudents #supportartists #nowavailableEMAIL_RINGLING_ALL (1).jpg                                                         I'm also a student and can imagine how many affords have been put into this work and how dedicated the students were. I'm sure they had a lot of other home tasks but still managed to find extra time to create something amazing. I wish I also had free time, but I don't. My studies take all my time, and I barely have time to chill for a little.
For two months now, I've been working on my research paper; it's not connected to my biggest hobby- comics, so I have some troubles. I have a theoretical part, and I got some help with it here because I thought that it would be better to buy research papers and have more time to collect information from professionals in that field. The theory is not as interesting as personal experience, so my main focus is on that. And my dream is to write a paper connected to comics because I have so many interesting ideas, and I'm sure it would be interesting to read to my groupmates.

Wow, this looks amazing! Those guys did amazing job. I'm also a design student, and when I have free time, I also love creating something like this, but just for fun. And maybe, one day my dream will come true, and I'll create label, or comic book cover

Edited by JasonButler