• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A couple of silver DC's
4 4

15 posts in this topic

Have a couple of DC under-copies I'm selling. Postage is $10 in the US. Takes trump PM's. Will take just about any payment form, just let me know your preference. Returns accepted within two weeks of receiving books. 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Silver

First up is Superman 103. When working on my Superman 100-300 run I had a tougher time finding this issue. I bought this 5.0 copy with OW pages off the boards years ago for $75 as a filler, didn't realize it would take me more than 10 years to get a replacement!

I'm selling this for what I paid for it, $75. 

pic647.jpg

pic648.jpg

Edited by Silver

Superboy 60, 5.0 with white pages. Always like these type of covers, kind of remind me of the great Superboy 98 cover with Ultra Boy. Solid copy with great page quality. $25

pic646.jpg

pic645.jpg

Edited by Silver

5 hours ago, Silver said:

First up is Superman 103. When working on my Superman 100-300 run I had a tougher time finding this issue. I bought this 5.0 copy with OW pages off the boards years ago for $75 as a filler, didn't realize it would take me more than 10 years to get a replacement!

I'm selling this for what I paid for it, $75. 

pic647.jpg

pic648.jpg

:takeit:

I need this for my Superman run 100 - 423.  :bigsmile:

9 hours ago, Silver said:

Next is Lois Lane #3. Anyone who collects these know the 2nd and 3rd issue show up less often than other early issues. This was a graded 5.0 that I cracked out. Price is less than what I paid for it $110. 

pic640.jpg

pic641.jpg

pic644.jpg

:takeit:via PM! Thanks!

12 hours ago, Silver said:

Last one for now. Rudolph giant sized annual 1962. The only giant sized issue and one of the tougher 80-Page giants. High grade copies have sold for big dollars, this issue is in fine with ow/w pages and is $60. 

pic642.jpg

pic643.jpg

12 hours ago, SkOw said:

Awesome books!  I agree, Superman 100-110 are TOUGH in any grade.

107 was THE last  Superman  book I found  when I put my run together.  I settled  for a coverless copy for a long time.
According  to  my  buddy Steve that was the time frame when  distribution  was changing over from  trains to trucks and 
a LOT  of  stuff  missed out on  proper distribution for about a year while they hammered out the new system.

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

DANG!  Missed out on the Rudolph  annual! 
Congrats  Jim,  that's a tough book  in  any  condition.

8 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

DANG!  Missed out on the Rudolph  annual! 
Congrats  Jim,  that's a tough book  in  any  condition.

... and a run I'm working on ... about 2/3's there in 5.0 or better. They always make me smile :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu