• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Still marked as received.   I might send some other books down there to say hello. 

That's funny. I have 2 shipments I sent in after this group. Evidently my books aren't allowed to say hello because they haven't been "received" yet. 

Update for anyone interested, single book for signature and remarque (no pressing, no imagining) "received" by CGC on 01/25, signed/sketched on 03/07 shows finalized/imaged/shipped as of today 04/02 with a "grade date" of 03/18.

Requested a Shredder sketch, stoked to see how it turned out.

TMNT: New Animated Adventures #1 (subscription variant, Eastman Cover) -- 9.8!   COWABUNGA!

Edited by Fisionbomb
Added info

My submission: TMNT Adventures (1988) 1 - 3, with remarque for issue 1 and signatures for 2 & 3 are still indicating: Received 16 January 2021. 

This is as much fun as watching cement dry.

Fingers crossed. 

1 hour ago, Otter1775 said:

My submission: TMNT Adventures (1988) 1 - 3, with remarque for issue 1 and signatures for 2 & 3 are still indicating: Received 16 January 2021. 

This is as much fun as watching cement dry.

Fingers crossed. 

See the source image the POST! ya I have a TMNT Adventures with cgc as well, that has to press, that still has the received date of January...... but I know mine were in the 2nd batch that got done like last weekend or the one before, I forget.... It'll happen

image.png

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

See the source image the POST! ya I have a TMNT Adventures with cgc as well, that has to press, that still has the received date of January...... but I know mine were in the 2nd batch that got done like last weekend or the one before, I forget.... It'll happen

image.png

“Book the cruise, Dano!!!! I’d like to thank my manager, choreographer, ex-gf’s, and my mother for reaching 100 posts!!!!

Thank you, Adamantium for pointing that out. I didn’t get it at first. Lol

Edited by Otter1775
Misspelling

2 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

“Book the cruise, Dano!!!! I’d like to thank my manager, choreographer, ex-gf’s, and my mother for reaching 100 posts!!!!

Thank you, Adamantium for pointing that out. I didn’t get st first. Lol

Lol I get that a lot, especially when on laptop, doesn't zoom well like a tablet screenshot would.

And I should clarify, the 2nd batch signing happened recently, so 6 week tat with press may have started this past week, books will get a new received date once pressed. But ya I'm excited yet I sent in two for Eastman remark/sketch yet one was TMNT adventure the other a magazine (nintendo power) so I have to wait for two separate shipments, two different tiers or what not.

I was curious if yours were separate due to some being remark and some only sigs?

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I get that a lot, especially when on laptop, doesn't zoom well like a tablet screenshot would.

And I should clarify, the 2nd batch signing happened recently, so 6 week tat with press may have started this past week, books will get a new received date once pressed. But ya I'm excited yet I sent in two for Eastman remark/sketch yet one was TMNT adventure the other a magazine (nintendo power) so I have to wait for two separate shipments, two different tiers or what not.

I was curious if yours were separate due to some being remark and some only sigs?

Mine were separated. One for remarque and the other 2 for signatures alone.

2 hours ago, Bruce Eaton said:

I am still in received status of 1/28/21.

Mine are Eastman signature, clean/press magazines:

TMNT #1 2nd print, TMNT #2-4 first prints, Raphael First Print.

Nice books, the waiting is the hardest part- Tom Petty

But they'll get done, I dont know if anyone noticed in the current tat thread in comics general,  but people are still getting updates to their status, today, on Easter weekend even. I'm trying to, cause it gives hope, believe that cgc is genuinely trying to get tat's down :)

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

Mine are still sitting at "received"...

Mine too. I called to see if I could confirm if they're signed, and no luck, in fact they acted like the 2nd signing hadn't happened so idk

I had 5 invoices for the signing. Three are "received," one is SFG, and one shipped out to me yesterday. 

The invoice that finalized yesterday was the last one I sent in so they obviously aren't using the FIFO method for processing. 

I've also started seeing books from this signing show up on ebay so they are starting to trickle out. 

1 minute ago, migmtl76 said:

Got mine today by Fedex (I live in Canada). No press by cgc. Damaged during signature process or during encapsulation. I will contact CGC tomorrow.

Man how much of a grade drop?