• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, rexinnih said:

Face pressed against the computer. Still "received", refresh, repeat. :grin:

same boat, finally called after waiting a week or 2, they said the signing may be wrapped up by the end of April, but that still leaves the estimated 6 week TAT after that :ohnoez:lol 

My submission is still in Received. No Movement since 12/1. I have 3 Last Ronin for remark and Press. So, it seems i Will not received anything until June or July.

Last weekend there was a Private signing with Eastman and My local facilitator send me couple of Pictures.

I asked a remark and a headshot. They are on its Way to CGC Now.

received_131167862314775.jpeg

received_481726086286010.jpeg

1 minute ago, Chetgunderson said:

That's crazy!

Meaning not all the Eastman books were signed in the 1st go around @Chetgunderson

Yes we've waited and waited lol

It's tough, since my mag has been there since December and the other book since January 

So it's a bunch of :pullhair: and :taptaptap:

7 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

Day 93. I’ve contemplated on taking up water coloring, but decided to hold off. 

3 hours ago, Chetgunderson said:

That's crazy!

@Ryan.

Hey there, comic fans! We know many of you have been requesting more information on a number of private signings, so we thought it was a good idea to get some more detailed information out to you. Here is a list of signing updates! • Chris Evans Signing - All books have been signed. • Chris Claremont Signing - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Joe Rubinstein - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Frank Miller and Klaus Janson - All books have been signed and Remarques/Sketches completed. • Ben Bishop - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Kevin Eastman Signing - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Geoff Johns, David Finch, Brad Anderson, Peter Tomasi, Doug Mahnke, and Jason Fabok Signing - Due to international travel setbacks this signing was pushed out later than expected. However, we are happy to report that we have received all of Jason Fabok's signed books back from Canada and we will be getting David Finch and Brad Anderson books signed by mid-May. If you selected a Fabok ONLY signature, those books have already been sent through for grading. • We apologize for the delays, but please know we are working around the clock to make sure every customer gets what they have requested. Lastly, we are so grateful for your continued support and appreciate your patience as we navigate through the tremendous growth we have seen in the comic collecting community. Even without Comic Cons (which we dearly miss!), you have all made this an exciting time for all of us at CGC Comics! Comic on! #cgccomics #cgc #comiconfriends #privatesignings #recap #signatureseries #comicbooks #igcomicfamily #igcomicbookfamily #comics #artists #writers #comicsrock #welovecomics #gradedcomics #slabbedcomics #igcomics

Posted on Facebook by cgc

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Ryan.

Hey there, comic fans! We know many of you have been requesting more information on a number of private signings, so we thought it was a good idea to get some more detailed information out to you. Here is a list of signing updates! • Chris Evans Signing - All books have been signed. • Chris Claremont Signing - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Joe Rubinstein - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Frank Miller and Klaus Janson - All books have been signed and Remarques/Sketches completed. • Ben Bishop - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Kevin Eastman Signing - All previously unsigned books have been signed. • Geoff Johns, David Finch, Brad Anderson, Peter Tomasi, Doug Mahnke, and Jason Fabok Signing - Due to international travel setbacks this signing was pushed out later than expected. However, we are happy to report that we have received all of Jason Fabok's signed books back from Canada and we will be getting David Finch and Brad Anderson books signed by mid-May. If you selected a Fabok ONLY signature, those books have already been sent through for grading. • We apologize for the delays, but please know we are working around the clock to make sure every customer gets what they have requested. Lastly, we are so grateful for your continued support and appreciate your patience as we navigate through the tremendous growth we have seen in the comic collecting community. Even without Comic Cons (which we dearly miss!), you have all made this an exciting time for all of us at CGC Comics! Comic on! #cgccomics #cgc #comiconfriends #privatesignings #recap #signatureseries #comicbooks #igcomicfamily #igcomicbookfamily #comics #artists #writers #comicsrock #welovecomics #gradedcomics #slabbedcomics #igcomics

Much appreciated for the update info, Adamantium. 

20 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Ryan.

Sweet. I still have two invoices at Received, with one to be pressed and one no pressing. 

On 4/19/2021 at 7:46 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Ryan.

Thank you.

Was just stopping by to see what was going on as my one book submission is still in 'received'. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

Thank you.

Was just stopping by to see what was going on as my one book submission is still in 'received'. 

No Problem

And even though cgc gave an update, mine too are still only received, so soon I hope!

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

No Problem

And even though cgc gave an update, mine too are still only received, so soon I hope!

I am thinking of sending down a box of moderns tomorrow due to the incoming price hikes.   I wonder what will get back first. 

Edited by Buzzetta

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I am thinking of sending down a box of moderns tomorrow due to the incoming price hikes.   I wonder what will get back first. 

Amen

And I just got told something that seems too good to be true by a customer service representative 

My current premium membership is set to auto renew next month, but with auto renew and premium membership they only charge you $130 instead of the full $150due to "auto renewing" and that basically gives a free $20

I didnt see in the updates where that was clarified with the auto renew feature so I called cgc

The rep said

The grace period for when the new affect of prices goes into effect is a month from April 28th

So the rep said mine is set to auto renew may 25th which should put me before the May 28th deadline and I will get the current premium benefits

Sounds too good to be true to come in under the deadline lol

Maybe I got the one customer service rep who knew his stuff idk