• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Oskywalker said:

Mine is still at received :cry:

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Still at received with the original date. 

are they mags? I forget, anyway my magazine Eastman is still at Received with the original December date :eek: eek!

3 minutes ago, Oskywalker said:

Yes, my submission is magazine + press

Just spitballing and you've probably thought of it, is they'll do mags and last ronins all at once, perhaps after the reg comics. No idea, I thought it was fifo but it may very well be luck of the draw, pilgrim or I reckon

Still just nice for me to see they can still account for one of my books, lol I'm stretching but after all this time I'm halfway to feeling that emotion ha!

I ended up emailing customer service last Monday and got a response on Saturday. They are super behind with magazine grading but my book is signed and graded and is in the encapsulation room. They are hoping this past weekend they will get through a huge part of the backlog. My book is still SFG though, going on 7 weeks. Not sure why they didn't change the status if it's graded.

Yeah, last night I had a dream that my books were graded and they came out like this, rofl

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 1984 Mirage Studios - Graded 6.0

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 1985 Mirage Studios - Graded 9.4

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 1985 Mirage Studios - Graded 12.0

Edited by Chetgunderson

Still at received. 

Watch... I’m going to keep posting and due to process of elimination they go this Buzzetta guy seems to be the last guy left sayin’ stuff so that must be his book there. 

Tear it in half and slab it. Lol 😂