• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Still at received. 

Watch... I’m going to keep posting and due to process of elimination they go this Buzzetta guy seems to be the last guy left sayin’ stuff so that must be his book there. 

Tear it in half and slab it. Lol 😂 

I'm technically still at received on everything 

Sure they tried and gave me a new received date on on one book, but it's still received since last Friday, and if they truly are working over time I feel bad but Saturday Sunday nada Monday Tuesday same, this received business lol

Still hopefully  soon!

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm technically still at received on everything 

Sure they tried and gave me a new received date on on one book, but it's still received since last Friday, and if they truly are working over time I feel bad but Saturday Sunday nada Monday Tuesday same, this received business lol

Still hopefully  soon!

To be honest I come off a little complainy, when I was just trying to be ironically funny, :sorry:

My bad :tink:

12 hours ago, Otter1775 said:

Update:

My TMNT Adventures 1 with remarque is SFG, while issues 2 & 3 are in grading/quality control phase. Slowly but surely.

lol Coincidently that is the book with remarque that has made it to "sfg" for me as well :headbang: Awaiting my Nintendo Power back from pressing, but it's something :sumo: 

:tink: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

My Ninja Turtles 4 2nd prints were just delivered today, one is a 9.0 and the other a 9.4. Pleased with their grades. The 9.0 actually looks better than the 9.4, but I guess there is an ink pull on the cover that I can’t see.

Several of the others which were scheduled for grading on 4/5 just finished grading today and yielded excellent results (see images)! They must’ve done an awesome job pressing them. Of note, I had the #1 third print signed last year and didn’t know much about pressing so it came back a 7.5, got quite the bump to 9.2 and is now double signed.

Now just waiting on my Raphael 1 first print which I had signed/remarked/pressed. Sitting in received status since January but was hopefully signed and remarked at the recent signing.

8A9E002A-2A37-48E7-AE75-8B8045580E06.png

27EB4CD8-CCA9-415E-896D-3CF76D585797.png

Edited by doctIR

26 minutes ago, doctIR said:

My Ninja Turtles 4 2nd prints were just delivered today, one is a 9.0 and the other a 9.4. Pleased with their grades. The 9.0 actually looks better than the 9.4, but I guess there is an ink pull on the cover that I can’t see.

Several of the others which were scheduled for grading on 4/5 just finished grading today and yielded excellent results (see images)! They must’ve done an awesome job pressing them. Of note, I had the #1 third print signed last year and didn’t know much about pressing so it came back a 7.5, got quite the bump to 9.2 and is now double signed.

Now just waiting on my Raphael 1 first print which I had signed/remarked/pressed. Sitting in received status since January but was hopefully signed and remarked at the recent signing.

8A9E002A-2A37-48E7-AE75-8B8045580E06.png

27EB4CD8-CCA9-415E-896D-3CF76D585797.png

Impressive submissions. 

4 hours ago, Chetgunderson said:

Shipped today!  Happy days!  Here were my grades:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 1984 Mirage Studios - Graded 9.2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 1985 Mirage Studios - Graded 9.6

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 4 1985 Mirage Studios - Graded 9.4

Very nice, hoping for upticks in my #2 (previous 8.5) and #3 (previous 9.0) after signing and pressing but still good if they keep the previous grades. 

3 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

No, Adamantium. I’ll wait. Thanks for the prompting though. 😜

Here I'll peek for you! hm

Spoiler

You'll be happy doing the wait! Better man than I  :tink: