• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

At this point lol

I dont know who I'm telling other than @Buzzetta :wishluck: good luck friend

But my TMNT adventures 1 Eastman sketch is at qc now 

Mag still in received and being pressed still!

(shrug)

At least I have my passport.

And my comiclink purchases are set to arrive tomorrow so at least there is that. 

13 minutes ago, DAL1283 said:

Three books into G/QC! The remainder just moved to SFG. Progress!

Awesome! So far so good

1 hour ago, DINGER033 said:

My Eastman books have been in SFG for over a month now, when I called them they said it would be done any day now - that was 2 weeks ago. 

Ya I was afraid that my sfg was going to take that long since yous may have been before mine I forget. Maybe call? Shouldn't be too much longer, but it's why they're there I hope they at least have an idea to give. When mine does get to sfg (my last one for this signing) I'm hoping its 3 weeks or less, but at this point idk

Sorry to just tag you @Buzzetta

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

(shrug)

And my comiclink purchases are set to arrive tomorrow so at least there is that. 

For a second there I only thought we were the furthest behind, but I was reminded that we weren't the only ones

Wasnt trying to single you out there (thumbsu

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sorry to just tag you @Buzzetta

For a second there I only thought we were the furthest behind, but I was reminded that we weren't the only ones

Wasnt trying to single you out there (thumbsu

lol I don't think you were.  

26 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

(shrug)

What's weird is that 1 minute after I posted this at 7:32 PM I received an email from CGC at 7:33 of an acknowledgement of it being received now on 5/10/21.  The previous received date was 2/18/21

So does that mean that the "received date" has changed? 

Was the book even signed or does this now mean that the box was finally opened? 

Is anyone familiar with what this means?

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

What's weird is that 1 minute after I posted this at 7:32 PM I received an email from CGC at 7:33 of an acknowledgement of it being received now on 5/10/21.  The previous received date was 2/18/21

Did you opt for the CCS press?

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:
6 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

7:33 of an acknowledgement of it being received now on 5/10/21.  The previous received date was 2/18/21

Did you opt for the CCS press?

Yes it means it's back from pressing and in cgc hands now, so itll follow the streamline to sfg and qc etc 

Well, it happened!  On May 10,  three books have been pressed and are Scheduled for Grading. 

what now? I gather it'll be another three weeks before they actually ship out. When that happens  does CGC let you know what your grades are, or is it strictly do you know when you open your package?

5 hours ago, Rollinrebel said:

Well, it happened!  On May 10,  three books have been pressed and are Scheduled for Grading. 

what now? I gather it'll be another three weeks before they actually ship out. When that happens  does CGC let you know what your grades are, or is it strictly do you know when you open your package?

They'll post the grades and comments (if applicable) as soon as they mail it. If you're impatient (like me), you'll check and peek ahead. If you enjoy suspense, wait until the box arrives.

Just checking in. My submission has been at Scheduled for Grading for some time now.  Magazine, no pressing, Eastman sig only.  Marked as received 1/26/21.  I think mine were probably in the batch that Eastman didn't get to during the in-house signing.  I'd venture a guess that they completed all the ones with remarks first during the in-house and had mostly sigs only for the "out of house" signing.  Hoping for movement this week :wishluck: 

11 minutes ago, Rhymenoceros said:

Just checking in. My submission has been at Scheduled for Grading for some time now.  Magazine, no pressing, Eastman sig only.  Marked as received 1/26/21.  I think mine were probably in the batch that Eastman didn't get to during the in-house signing.  I'd venture a guess that they completed all the ones with remarks first during the in-house and had mostly sigs only for the "out of house" signing.  Hoping for movement this week :wishluck: 

My magazine sub was a sig and sketch, but was part of the 2nd signing, and has just changed to SFG on 5/5