• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Otter1775 said:

38E42A88-4588-48D1-88E4-1065F29F6000.jpeg

08C52A3F-19A8-410A-A376-F8F8542E0FEA.jpeg

Man you know? I remember there being that issue #3 in the grocery Newsstand vaguely, but asking my mom to buy it as I was 6 or 7. She bought it and another TMNT at the same time, and me reading when I got home and vaguely remember the story being so ething like in a store as well, but I may be off base. It was a beater on the stands too, so I didnt worry about keeping it in great shape lol

I remember the stand being across from the pharmacy and asking for any #1's to accompany it. Still those memories early on are vague but can be recalled upon seeing a cover. I want to say there was a tribute issue on the stand that same day, that might have been the other comic I came home with, but iffy...

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Man you know? I remember there being that issue #3 in the grocery Newsstand vaguely, but asking my mom to buy it as I was 6 or 7. She bought it and another TMNT at the same time, and me reading when I got home and vaguely remember the story being so ething like in a store as well, but I may be off base. It was a beater on the stands too, so I didnt worry about keeping it in great shape lol

I remember the stand being across from the pharmacy and asking for any #1's to accompany it. Still those memories early on are vague but can be recalled upon seeing a cover. I want to say there was a tribute issue on the stand that same day, that might have been the other comic I came home with, but iffy...

I don’t remember buying them at all. Just glad I did. Lol

18 minutes ago, Otter1775 said:

I don’t remember buying them at all. Just glad I did. Lol

Ha! The only reason I remember is it's one if not the first comics I ever asked for. I guess I'm lucky to still remember lol

It meant a lot at the time!

On 5/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, DINGER033 said:

My Eastman books have been in SFG for over a month now, when I called them they said it would be done any day now - that was 2 weeks ago. 

DUDE! You just quoted my last month! They told me the same damn thing, its been on SFG since 2/15.....wtf man! D:

1 hour ago, colossus127 said:

DUDE! You just quoted my last month! They told me the same damn thing, its been on SFG since 2/15.....wtf man! D:

It's tough, but you're not the only one, perhaps the only one that's been sfg for so long, but one guy mentioned being sfg for 3 weeks but your right that's a bit long

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's tough, but you're not the only one, perhaps the only one that's been sfg for so long, but one guy mentioned being sfg for 3 weeks but your right that's a bit long

Dude, not even joking, the 2 Modern Magazines are the ones iam talking about, they have had them since 1/8, updated the status to SFG on 2/15!!

eastman.png

4 minutes ago, colossus127 said:

Dude, not even joking, the 2 Modern Magazines are the ones iam talking about, they have had them since 1/8, updated the status to SFG on 2/15!!

If it's a mag, hmmmmmm that presents a problem really cause 

The 1st signing didnt even happen until March 

So how it went to sfg in February  (shrug)

Thay dont make a lick of sense for the Eastman signing, but if it were a regular blue label maybe but you said you talked to them so idk

20 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thay dont make a lick of sense for the Eastman signing, but if it were a regular blue label maybe but you said you talked to them so idk

Iam sorry, your right. According to my complaint to CGC, lol, it the status went to SFG on 3/23. It was updated from received on 1/15 to received on 2/15, then SFG on 3/23.

So its been on SFG for over 7 weeks.....

Got my Frank Miller Signed comics back today before they even went on Grading! Still all 3 mags sitting on SFG. FLM man lol

5 minutes ago, colossus127 said:
20 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Iam sorry, your right. According to my complaint to CGC, lol, it the status went to SFG on 3/23. It was updated from received on 1/15 to received on 2/15, then SFG on 3/23.

So its been on SFG for over 7 weeks.....

Got my Frank Miller Signed comics back today before they even went on Grading! Still all 3 mags sitting on SFG. FLM man lol

Lol I must have been a mood to type country, but

Still

Even a new received date means it was back from pressing? Before the signing?  As long as cgc says they're signed, but you've been around long enough that surely....

Ya it's been a wait we've all been in for, 7 weeks is mounting and I'd be frustrated as well!