• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bishop Eastman Signing
5 5

490 posts in this topic

shipped on the tmnt adventures

still sfg on the Nintendo Power :) 

just a grade below what I thought on the TMNT adventures, I'm assuming to what the graders notes calls: light tanning and light spine stresses 

Just glad to finally see results :whee: 

55 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

shipped on the tmnt adventures

still sfg on the Nintendo Power :) 

just a grade below what I thought on the TMNT adventures, I'm assuming to what the graders notes calls: light tanning and light spine stresses 

Just glad to finally see results :whee: 

:flipbait:

On 5/14/2021 at 11:31 AM, mytastebud said:

Me too Ryan. Its funny I'd like to more signings but as a 1st experience this has been tough.

marked Received on 12/30/2020 In house Signing Magazine  still at received 

I paid for pressing the magazine too. Book left my hands half a year ago.

Dude, I sent in 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3 from Mirage to CGC for pressings and grading last year on 7/31. I got them back by 1/5/21, opened the box, took out their shipping order, placed mine in it for the signings and sent them off to CGC. I didnt even get to look at them, lol, so CGC has had 2 books of mine since August of last year......sighs 

Still waiting impatiently for my books from the signing. Mine were press and grade, so wanted to check if anyone else still waiting for books to arrive? My books have been marked as Scheduled for Grading since 4/13/2021 despite CGC customer service stating it has been at Encapsulation phase for over 3 weeks (I've spoken to then 3 times in that time). My working theory that the delay is due to CGC running out of Magazine sized encapsulation supplies hence the delays. Just wish CGC would be more transparent on issues rather than disappoint customers.

Edited by Every Day A Story

On 5/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, Every Day A Story said:

My working theory that the delay is due to CGC running out of Magazine sized encapsulation supplies hence the delays. Just wish CGC would be more transparent on issues rather than disappoint customers.

The real issue is that you think they care about us lol.  As long as we keep sending books and money they don't care one bit, they'll just string out the turnaround times some more

On 5/16/2021 at 3:53 AM, Every Day A Story said:

Still waiting impatiently for my books from the signing. Mine were press and grade, so wanted to check if anyone else still waiting for books to arrive? My books have been marked as Scheduled for Grading since 4/13/2021 despite CGC customer service stating it has been at Encapsulation phase for over 3 weeks (I've spoken to then 3 times in that time). My working theory that the delay is due to CGC running out of Magazine sized encapsulation supplies hence the delays. Just wish CGC would be more transparent on issues rather than disappoint customers.

Same deal for me. So much for the initially promised February mail dates! :)

Same here, Jennifer on the "Ask CGC" thread has told me for 3 weeks now that my books are being encapsulated "as we speak." She even told me that 2 weeks ago, she knew PERSONALLY that they were being finished and that they would be out by this week, maybe next by the latest. Well its been almost 3 weeks since that date.....I wonder if CGC even reads these forums? Do they know that a MASSIVE amount of the community see's them as a Monolithic Monopoly Man type monster that spits on his patrons? For a company making so much money and handling so many million dollar items and what not, you would think they were a little more conscious of who keeps the lights on? In any sense pretty sure this is the last CGC send in ill be doing, CBCS is right on their heels and with CGC not able to get their turn around times under control, its going to force the markets hand in accepting CBCS more. The same exact thing CGC is trying to do with the card grading, they are hoping people are done with the massive wait times and bend over PSA and Beckett give you. Well CGC, it goes both ways my friend, it goes both ways......