• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Sold) Detective 457 9.6 Alfred Pennyworth + Rocky Mountain Pedigree

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I have a book for sale if anyone's interested. First the rules:

1st posted I'll take it takes it. I will sell to anyone here. I will accept returns if notified with 48 hours of delivery. Paypal or bank money order only. If by paypal I will only ship to the address listed in the paypal account. US and Canada shipping only. Shipped USPS boxed priority mail within the USA is on me ($15.50), however shipping to Canada is $20.00. I ship within 24 hours of payment and send tracking info to the buyer. 

Ok this is a Detective Comics issue 457 graded CGC 9.6 White pages. Origin of Batman and a great cover.  Its from the Alfred Pennyworth collection and is also a Rocky Mountain pedigree which was originally sold on Comiclink starting in 2008. 9 - 9.6's on the census with only 3 higher. Price is 420.00 with free shipping. CGC holder is tight and scratch free with no cracks. Even the top label is stuck on like new. 

I will include the original Heritage pics plus a few from my old scanner (with glare meh). I am not trying to make any money off of this but selling for a little less than what I paid for it a few weeks back on Heritage. Most of the Pennyworth Bats from that auction (all early to mid Bronze) were selling for 500 to 1,000 dollars. I was surprised I was the high bidder considering its an origin issue and a pedigree. But truth is it just doesn't fit into my graded collection which ends in 1975.  Thanks for looking.

lf.jpg

lf (1).jpg

1941.jpg

1944.jpg

Edited by Professor Chaos
spelling correction

8 minutes ago, Professor Chaos said:

Hi everyone. I have a book for sale if anyone's interested. First the rules:

1st posted I'll take it takes it. I will sell to anyone here. I will accept returns if notified with 48 hours of delivery. Paypal or bank money order only. If by paypal I will only ship to the address listed in the paypal account. US and Canada shipping only. Shipped USPS boxed priority mail within the USA is on me ($15.50), however shipping to Canada is $20.00. I ship within 24 hours of payment and send tracking info to the buyer. 

Ok this is a Detective Comics issue 457 graded CGC 9.6 White pages. Origin of Batman and a great cover.  Its from the Alfred Pennyworth collection and is also a Rocky Mountain pedigree which was originally sold on Comiclink starting in 2008. 9 - 9.6's on the census with only 3 higher. Price is 420.00 with free shipping. CGC holder is tight and scratch free with no cracks. Even the top label is stuck on like new. 

I will include the original Heritage pics plus a few from my old scanner (with glare meh). I am not trying to make any money off of this but selling for a little less than what I paid for it a few weeks back on Heritage. Most of the Pennyworth Bats from that auction (all early to mid Bronze) were selling for 500 to 1,000 dollars. I was surprised I was the high bidder considering its an origin issue and a pedigree. But truth is it just doesn't fit into my graded collection which ends in 1975.  Thanks for looking.

lf.jpg

lf (1).jpg

1941.jpg

1944.jpg

:takeit: