• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nashville Comic and Horror Convention

41 posts in this topic

This is usually a pretty good show. If any other forumites are within 3-5 hours, its worth the drive. Eric Powell (the Goon), Phil Hester (Green Arrow), and Tony Moore (the Walking Dead) will be there as the comic guests (there's a bunch of horror guys there as well). Its near the Opryland Hotel (and a really, really friggin big mall), so you might be able to convince your wives to let you go as well smile.gif. - Keith

I drive to nashville all the time (wife big music fan) so I can probably swing this. I'll let you guys know as it gets closer and hopefully meet a couple of you.

stop by the booth and introduce yourself. I mark up all my books 25% for all fellow board members except sal, which I mark up 50%

this number of course matches up the percentage by which you overgrade.

try not to have anything stolen this time

stop by the booth and introduce yourself. I mark up all my books 25% for all fellow board members except sal, which I mark up 50%

popcorn.gif

??? Overgrade..... ME????? But all of my books are so HOT devil.gif

Hey by the way I'm sort of taking your advice for selling. Secured crazy ftp space for scans and working on template for the bay. Need to start getting rid of some of these books as they are growing like crazy.

Hey by the way I'm sort of taking your advice for selling. Secured crazy ftp space for scans and working on template for the bay. Need to start getting rid of some of these books as they are growing like crazy.

holla if you need any help yo

Didnt know you grew up in the 'hood 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yo, you know how i do. foe real doe, y'all feel me?

yo, you know how i do. foe real doe, y'all feel me?

Wha?!? I lived in Green Hills...

Did anybody get VIP passes? I'm about to call the promoter and ask if there are any available...

VIP passes for what?

There are supposed to be VIP passes - I called and have a Transformers bust (limited out of 100 though) and some stuff to get signed. I probably won't pay the extra for one though (gotsta have me some more money for the showroom, g).

I did ask about the comic related guests - Eric Powell will be there Saturday and Sunday, Tony Moore (Walking Dead) will be there and Saturday and Sunday, and Phil Hester will be there Saturday and Sunday morning.

BigMike here --Anybody coming to Nashville please stop by and say howdy -- I`ll have the wall full of late 60`s - early 80`s 1`st issues -- shouldnt have a problem finding me by that description -- and any forum members get 30% off wether you want it or not -- thanks for your time and consideration -- Go Predators !!!!

Sounds greta BigMike! I'll be there - and I second that Go Preds!

I hate that I'll have to watch them on NHL Center Ice now (I lived in Nashvile during their first 5 seasons)...they should really go deep in the playoffs this year. Poile's work is really, really paying off.