• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On Shortboxed: tons of new keys; hundreds of listings in the past week

10 posts in this topic

Posting here because I think some boardies would be interested in these! Some seriously amazing Golden Age books just got listed for sale on Shortboxed! Over two dozen super rare, classic pre-code war, horror, and classic covers from Atlas, Harvey, St. John and more. Covers from Russ Heath, Bill Everett, Schomburg, Matt Baker and other greats. Some highest graded, Pedigrees, File Copies and single digit census books. These are expected to go quick. If you don't see it on the app, then it's sold. 

What is Shortboxed?
Shortboxed is a mobile app to buy and sell graded comic books that we launched a year ago (and announced here on the boards). We have thousands of active users, and hundreds of books are listed for sale daily. Many of the most well-known and respected dealers sell on Shortboxed as well. If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment or send me a PM and I'll be happy to answer. You can download Shortboxed on iOS and Android. 

GA_books.jpg

Edited by shortboxed