• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Wundergirl #1 1976 (German edition of Wonder Woman #212)
3 3

11 posts in this topic

I have an offer for this book. And as it’s quite high, I want to check back with you guys.

The book is Wundergirl #1, which is the German version of Wonder Woman 212.

These pictures are all I got. The seller is unwilling to send more, but is happily arguing why he can’t do so. Seems to be a normal behavior with German sellers, I learned through a couple of requests in the last weeks.

However, I hope it’s still enough to estimate a grade though.

The seller’s estimate is …

Spoiler

Z0-Z1

In German there’s a weird grading system ranging from “Zustand” (short Z, English “condition”) 0 to 4. Where 0 is the best condition.

So in my interpretation Z0-Z1 should be at least in the 8.5-10 range.

Thanks a lot for your help.

65F57903-E67C-470D-9C63-B97115291CBF.jpeg

346A3F5E-D1F9-4864-840A-A3DC8E528F2C.jpeg

A4CC2016-209F-4832-B564-1A61BE1AE043.jpeg

F032ED5A-BDF5-412B-85E4-7356A9585754.jpeg

Edited by pxpusher

Cool book! The photos are lousy. The book has a high-grade appearance at first glance, but it looks to me like there *may* be faint moisture rippling and very faint staining along the top and bottom edges in photos #1 and #4. Without better photos and to be safe, I'd guess around 5.5.

Thank you all so much for your opinions, details and ratings.

Actually I wanted to present you the graded book in a couple of months. Unfortunately I didn’t get it. After lots of negotiations with the seller and als noting that their estimation might be a bit “too good”, we agreed on an okayish price. I send an offer. They let the auction end without taking it. Afterwards they said “Just send the money.” No automatic purchase contract or eBay protection anymore, yeah right. I asked what the problem is. The reply was a very unfriendly listing of the transaction fees and ensuring me, that I’ll still get the book.

If I learned something from the CGC forum in the last year, then it’s to move on, if something seems not to be working out in a good way. So I did that.

Long story short, I did learn a lot from your replies about the details I have to look into when estimating a grade. That alone was super helpful. So thanks again for your participation.