• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to get worried.
3 3

31 posts in this topic

Update, 

Jennifer emailed me and let me know that my grading charges have been returned, I’ll will have to dig hard to verify but I believe her. 

more importantly I received an invoice that says I was charged for $100 worth of pressing services for this group of books!! No I did not nor would I ever request CCS pressing. I immediately emailed Jennifer because it seems somewhat likely that this is where me books have been. In the 6 month waiting line at CCS. Hopefully they can be grabbed and graded before the CCS people ruin my books 

Maybe its just me, but I am wondering why the only facility is in Sarasota Fl, home of the Hurricane... It seems to me since they are hiring I believe 500 new people, wouldn't make sense to open a new facility in another state to lighten the load in Florida. Maybe Oklahoma, Kansas, Tennessee, or Alabama. You know somewhere that you can have a little more safety. I have had books at CGC since January now. And nothing. I sent some off through my friends comic shop, and I submitted a few myself. It has been 19 weeks for some and there isn't even an update on the orders. Just seems wise to me to shorten the ship[ping process and speed up the grading by adding a second facility. 

On 6/29/2021 at 5:00 PM, djzombi said:

Fast track took FIVE MONTHS to move to "Scheduled for Grading"??  YIKES

The package got lost in the void for sure. At the time it was received FT was 12 Working days. So it took a bit longer than that, roughly 100 days more. However, it has been graded and shipped yesterday. 

1 hour ago, Dimez said:

The package got lost in the void for sure. At the time it was received FT was 12 Working days. So it took a bit longer than that, roughly 100 days more. However, it has been graded and shipped yesterday. 

At least they didn't disappear completely.  I know that was the thought at first.  I hope they at least refunded the cost of the Fast Track.

7 hours ago, SeanYork said:

At least they didn't disappear completely.  I know that was the thought at first.  I hope they at least refunded the cost of the Fast Track.

They said they did that months ago. However I don’t really have the patience to comb through my statements to verify this. All 9.8s tho!! I’d like to say that some were gift grades for my inconvenience but they are all gem. But I’m happy they weren’t damaged while lost in the void 

16 minutes ago, Dimez said:

They said they did that months ago. However I don’t really have the patience to comb through my statements to verify this. All 9.8s tho!! I’d like to say that some were gift grades for my inconvenience but they are all gem. But I’m happy they weren’t damaged while lost in the void 

You should be able to keyword search any statements in their app or website to verify credits.