• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Starting to get worried.
3 3

31 posts in this topic

*screenshot at bottom

I really hate bringing all of my customer service issues to this board but I honestly haven’t received a response from the couple of emails I’ve sent about this. My modern fast track was received on 1/28. It’s been 25 business and no status changes. In the meantime my fasttrack value received on 2/5 is already scheduled for grading. 

don’t get me wrong I’m very happy to have the value order going through so fast, but I more concerned that there is some sort of issue with my FT Modern order that I’m not being told about. 

AE4D2883-CF09-46AD-A9E5-02450FFB985E.jpeg

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  I checked your order and it does look like it got delayed somewhere.  I sent a message down for them to locate that and get it moving ASAP.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you!

On 3/5/2021 at 12:34 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  I checked your order and it does look like it got delayed somewhere.  I sent a message down for them to locate that and get it moving ASAP.  I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you!

Jennifer, you are da BOMB!:golfclap:

Im New to submitting Myself and to be honest im worried as well. I sent my books over a month ago and although they were delayed I still havent gotten anything that says they were recieved other than the tracking from the usps. Is this normal? I dont mind waiting but the piece of mind that you have them would be nice.

• Administrator

Good morning,

We are still opening mail that was delivered around the 2nd week of February.  If you can provide a tracking number, we can verify that the package was delivered.

Thanks!

On 3/5/2021 at 9:34 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good afternoon,

Thank you!

Hi Jennifer, I was wondering if you’d had a chance to look into this yet? Thank you 

• Administrator

Yes, they are in the process of locating it now and getting it moving.  If it got put into the wrong grading tier it might take some time to locate it but we will get it moving along ASAP.

Thanks!

On 3/10/2021 at 5:57 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Yes, they are in the process of locating it now and getting it moving.  If it got put into the wrong grading tier it might take some time to locate it but we will get it moving along ASAP.

Thanks!

Hi Jennifer,

So it has been 15 days, are we beginning to approach the point where we consider that my submission has likely been lost and begin the claim process? 

• Administrator

I will contact our receiving department again and see what the hold up is.  Like I mentioned, we have to go through possibly thousands of books to find the right order so it could be that it is just taking them longer to find it.  I will get an update for you ASAP.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Our Operations manager is looking into it.  She is confident we have the order but like I mentioned, because there are so many books to look through to find one order can take some time.  We can offer you a credit of your grading fees, if that would be acceptable for you.  I can have accounting credit those fees back for you on that invoice today and we will keep looking and get it moving along ASAP.

Thank you for your patience!

Hello Jennifer

well at this point we are four months out from when the package was opened and marked as received, and again at the time a fast track order was estimated to turnaround at 12 working days. 

I have called Customer Service twice in the last two months and while very nice and apologetic the answers I get have been the same. “We will put a rush on this” or something to that effect. 

knowing how incredibly overwhelmed CGC is currently I can’t imagine you guys have the resources to find this needle in a haystack while being avalanched with orders daily. So I’d really like to move ahead with being compensated in some form at this point. 

I sent an email a few days ago expressing this preference and I have yet to hear back. Is it possible that you could help me get this process started?

On 5/19/2021 at 5:12 PM, Dimez said:

Hello Jennifer

well at this point we are four months out from when the package was opened and marked as received, and again at the time a fast track order was estimated to turnaround at 12 working days. 

I have called Customer Service twice in the last two months and while very nice and apologetic the answers I get have been the same. “We will put a rush on this” or something to that effect. 

knowing how incredibly overwhelmed CGC is currently I can’t imagine you guys have the resources to find this needle in a haystack while being avalanched with orders daily. So I’d really like to move ahead with being compensated in some form at this point. 

I sent an email a few days ago expressing this preference and I have yet to hear back. Is it possible that you could help me get this process started?

@Jennifer F.

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

If you have questions regarding your specific orders, please contact our customer service department for more information.  You can reach them at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.  

Thanks!

On 5/20/2021 at 5:21 PM, Justin Jordan said:

Wow, so do you think they lost your 6 books? I assume you put their declared value at $100 each. So are you asking them for the $600?

Yeah I believe I the total was ~$600

On 5/21/2021 at 8:51 AM, Scoobydiesel said:

Man, seeing stuff like this makes me extremely nervous. Hope they get everything settled for you but what a scary and long journey its already been.

More annoying than anything. I have complete faith CGC will make this right but these weren’t for my personal collection nor do they have any emotional value to me. These were books I was hoping to flip and by now they have all lost heat (a couple of Spider-Man #55s for example). But I just wish I would have been told on one of my sereral phone calls that the package was lost instead of leading me to believe otherwise

On 5/21/2021 at 11:51 AM,  Scoobydiesel said: 

Man, seeing stuff like this makes me extremely nervous. Hope they get everything settled for you but what a scary and long journey its already been.

More annoying than anything. I have complete faith CGC will make this right but these weren’t for my personal collection nor do they have any emotional value to me. These were books I was hoping to flip and by now they have all lost heat (a couple of Spider-Man #55s for example). But I just wish I would have been told on one of my sereral phone calls that the package was lost instead of leading me to believe otherwise

This is bat #$%$ crazy!!!!

Edited by Courageous Cat

Uhh, there are only two ways a submission is "lost" when the submission is known to have been received, especially with how CGC is a self contained unit once the packages are delivered to CGC

Edited by Ed Hanes