• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Art for Sale Mike Zeck, Ryan Stegman, Brett Booth, Walt Simonson and more
1 1

2 posts in this topic

My Comic Art Fans For Sale Gallery has been UPDATED including a Mike Zeck Captain America page, Ryan Stegman Absolute Carnage Page, Brett Booth #Flash Page, A Staz Johnson Robin page from No Man's Land. Prelims by Sook, Simonson, and LOEG Kevin ONeill and more!!! Check it out! 

Reasonable offers will be considered.

For Sale Elsewhere 

Captain America Issue 276 Page 6 For Sale $750 OBO
Writer: J.M. DeMatteis
Pencils Mike Zeck
Inks John Beatty

This was a wonderful hidden gem I found while making my way through the comic vendors at Three Rivers Comic Con. An original Captain America page by Mike Zeck with John Beatty inks. It’s a gorgeous looking page. Earlier in the Issue Steve Rogers girlfriend Bernadette Rosenthal has figured out that Steve is the star spangled man with a plan, Captain America and ran away. Steve is approaching her apartment building to have what he fears is the conversation that will end their relationship. 
The page is gorgeous to see in person the page is paced perfectly. It showcases Steve Rogers and the inks are fantastic. What an amazing find.

Absolute Carnage Issue 3 Page 11 For Sale $900
Pencils and Inks by Ryan Stegman, JP Mayer
Writer Donny Cates 

2 boards pencils and inks are separate. 

Absolute Carnage was a really great example of event comics. Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman have built upon the foundations of their Venom run and increased the stakes in a very organic fashion. Ryan Stegman's pencils are fantastic and LP Mayer is really elevating Stegman's already impressive work. This is a great page featuring Eddie unmasked (I love that they gave him a beard.) Dylan Brock, Sleeper, SPIDER-MAN, Captain America, Wolverine, and The Thing.  It's AWESOME!!!

Flash issue 33  For Sale $200
Page 16. 
Writer: Robert Vendetti
Pencils: Brett Booth
Inks: Norm Rapmund 
Purchased from inker Norm Rapmund in 2018 at 
SDCC. Penciled by Brett Booth. This gorgeous page features the Future Flash. I love the design of the character. The story of a broken Barry Allen who will go to any ends to fix his timeline was just so good.

Batman and Robin Issue 30 pages 2 and 3 For Sale $500
Writer: Pete Tomasi 
Penciler: Pat Gleason 
Inker: Mick Gray 

Robin Issue 69 Page 20 From Batman No Man's Land For Sale  $150
Writer: Chuck Dixon
Penciler: Staz Johnson

Kevin O'Neill League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Dr. Jekyll For Sale $100
Approx 10x7
Obtained from Kevin O'Neill during a signing at Golden Apple in 2007 for an event celebrating the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen The Black Dossier. I love that you see Jekyll is starting to sweat as he is fighting the transformation into Mr. Hyde. 

Flash Issue 33 Page 16 
Flash issue 33 
Page 16. 
Writer: Robert Vendetti
Pencils: Brett Booth
Inks: Norm Rapmund 
For Sale $200
Purchased from inker Norm Rapmund in 2018 at 
SDCC. Penciled by Brett Booth. This gorgeous page features the Future Flash. I love the design of the character. The story of a broken Barry Allen who will go to any ends to fix his timeline was just so good.

0BE73E97-FA8E-473C-9206-571D0370283C.jpeg

B828ED54-E67F-4E62-84FE-80A4FCB68684.jpeg

02C967E7-3F0C-462D-AFF3-2655F6D1F56E.jpeg

8120F5DD-67B9-45B5-9D7D-4A0A6C1D880C.jpeg

26A52E2F-51A7-486F-A69E-A270A0AE6F8B.jpeg

92022C0C-7D6C-4C47-BBBD-F62204B1F4FB.jpeg