• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader visits Kang the Conqueror

10 posts in this topic

The Leader in his other guise as the Spacetime Traveler recently visited Superman in his Fortress of Solitude. Before returning home to the Leader's Lair he had one more stop to make. He dropped in on fellow time traveler Kang the Conqueror but arrived at an inopportune time.

kang.jpg

4 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

The Leader in his other guise as the Spacetime Traveler recently visited Superman in his Fortress of Solitude. Before returning home to the Leader's Lair he had one more stop to make. He dropped in on fellow time traveler Kang the Conqueror but arrived at an inopportune time.

kang.jpg

Did you ask him if he shows up in Young Avengers movie?  

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Did you ask him if he shows up in Young Avengers movie?  

I wouldn't bother that mighty warlord with trivial questions about what movies he might deign to appear in. I got him to sign my copy of "The Avengers" #8 and we shared our personal impressions of Juius Caesar, Genghis Khan etc from previous meetings we've had with them. Kang did tell me he will will visit comic show promoter David Hinson's Charlotte Comic Con on April 11, 2021. My brief report on that visit will appear on David's Facebook timeline on that date.

5 minutes ago, the_Leader_knows said:

I wouldn't bother that mighty warlord with trivial questions about what movies he might deign to appear in. I got him to sign my copy of "The Avengers" #8 and we shared our personal impressions of Juius Caesar, Genghis Khan etc from previous meetings we've had with them. Kang did tell me he will will visit comic show promoter David Hinson's Charlotte Comic Con on April 11, 2021. My brief report on that visit will appear on David's Facebook timeline on that date.

Too bad you didn't ask him when we can stop wearing masks

8 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

Indeed he is and the best thing about the Leader's reports is that they're focussed on the smaller cons that most fans don't get to attend.

Unlike SDCC or Wonder...the % of true comic book collectors are much higher, and proably the conversations much deeper....I hope the "Leader" gets back to form and can create some great posts in what remains in 2021...but look out for 2022....

Edited by Mmehdy

3 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

There is no doubt at all Kang uses his time sphere to procure comic books from the past. Here is the photographic proof. And this is just what he does for his friends. Who knows what he has salted away in his palace.

conlogo.jpg

No wonder I can't find my long box full of 9.8 WP Amazing Fantasy 15s....  :censored: