• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Receiving Time

23 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

Thanks for your message.  Right now for Trading Cards, they are opening mail delivered around 2-23.  If your package was delivered on or after that date then they just haven't opened and logged it in yet.  You should see it in there in the next few days.

Thanks!

Hello! First time submitting, and I wondered what the normal turnaround time would be for my comics to be added to your tracking database? My submission was received at your PO box on February 25. If it helps clarify, the books are going to be signed by Frank Miller at your facility. Thanks!

Jennifer,

Is this week of 2/15 referring to comic cards? I was told last week that you guys were finishing up the 25th. Any update on what day you guys are opening for Trading Cards. Been a little over two weeks since my first order arrived to your facility. Thanks.

On 3/21/2021 at 8:16 PM, Gaard said:

Are you guys doing anything to to fix/prevent/correct the fact that you're so far behind in 'receiving'? I'm not talking about the TATs, I'm strictly referring to the time between when our packages get delivered and when they get logged in.

Yeah, not even opening the boxes for a month is worrisome.  :/ 

USPS says my order was delivered on March 8th. I'm not here to complain, I understand it'll be awhile before I receive my next update. I just wanted to say keep up the good work. I'm new to this venture but It's obvious that the grading industry has quadrupled in the work load over the past few months. I wish this company the best of luck with bringing back the original work flow. 

It has been over 20 business days and I still have yet to receive word that you folks have/received my cards. Can I please get a confirmation. Every time I ask customer service about a specific order, they refer me to a dated turnaround schedule or give me no infor what so ever.

CGC could really use an information line at the top of all their web pages showing:

"Currently opening regular comic submissions from the week of _________"

"Currently opening regular card submissions from the week of _________"

This should be an easy addition to the website and would provide some important information to us customers on a question that gets asked almost weekly.