• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank You
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Since its gonna be forever and a day before most of us get our books back, I wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being cool AF. I don't have a lot of experience in the grading game and only did this ever twice ( the first time was with those other guys). I see a lot of folks saying CGC has gone down hill but i just don't think that's true.I could be wrong but I still feel their the best in the game. So cheers true believers , thanks for making this a good ride!

:tink:

25 minutes ago, Ninja0215 said:

Since its gonna be forever and a day before most of us get our books back, I wanted to say thank you to everyone here for being cool AF. I don't have a lot of experience in the grading game and only did this ever twice ( the first time was with those other guys). I see a lot of folks saying CGC has gone down hill but i just don't think that's true.I could be wrong but I still feel their the best in the game. So cheers true believers , thanks for making this a good ride!

Are you trying to get free slabing from cgc? 

e0afc0e96ed3ca4a35432a46ac81b9e9.gif

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

Are you trying to get free slabing from cgc? 

e0afc0e96ed3ca4a35432a46ac81b9e9.gif

Lol !!! one can hope!! lol I know with the TAT's the atmosphere around here is pretty grim so im trying to lighten things up around here while we play when will our books arrive??:roflmao:

1 hour ago, Ninja0215 said:

Like all forums there are ups and downs.  Glad you are on a high wave.

Hope you get some good grades back when they return!

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

Like all forums there are ups and downs.  Glad you are on a high wave.

Hope you get some good grades back when they return!

Same to you brother!!! Fingers crossed!!