• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

I see a lot of subject and new tv and movie show on the board and its fun!me id like to know some of yor good movie you liked that has at least a year minimum.this thread is not to détermine what is the best movie but to discuss about good or almost good obscure movie ,and yes your favourite as well,im thrill to read and learn about movie i might have missed:popcorn:

First movie ill sugest is really not the best at all but can almost be clever at times and might be the best thing ringo starr ever did(come on hes not the best drummer and wasnt supposed to be in the band anyway)yes im talking about caveman.that funny little forgotten gem  .yeah i know im starting it small lol

MV5BMTQ3ODcxYzQtMjM0Mi00ZWU4LThlYTMtMzI0YTFlZmIxZjcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_UY1200_CR95,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

512T3CT82HL._SY445_.jpg

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

come on hes not the best drummer

he generally lands on best drummer lists, most all of them!

I love his back beat swing.

I also love the video of I am the walrus where Paul has to point to Ringo to clue him in on where to enter

I did also hear that he took lessons from Mitch Mitchell at one point but then again Neil Peart took lessons late in life too

Anyway, I loved Caveman as a kid. Barbara Bach in that outft accelerated my puberty

Here is one from that same time frame that I enjoyed but I never see it streaming

Thebaltimorebullet_gip.jpg

For any Star Wars fan, the answer is Clone Wars.  Is it perfect?  No.  The first season or two starts off slow, the main character is annoying, and there are plenty of "filler" episodes throughout it's 7 seasons.  But all its perceived early "flaws" are there for a reason: character building.  You could skip right to the final four episodes (which is the whole reason for watching the show), but that would deprive you of all the little payoffs that the creators have been building towards.  Honestly, it's an amazing show and the finale (when viewed as a movie) would easily rank as one of the top 3 Star Wars films ever made.

20 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

I thought Overlord was an underrated movie. Straight forward and fun nazi zombie horror flick. 

I was really surprised how much I enjoyed this film. And was just as surprised how little it was talked of as a WW II horror film.

24 minutes ago, bentbryan said:

I thought Overlord was an underrated movie. Straight forward and fun nazi zombie horror flick. 

Never saw that one yet ,thanks.and yeah the reviews made me pass it.its on my list now thanks again. 

27 minutes ago, Bird said:

he generally lands on best drummer lists, most all of them!

I love his back beat swing.

I also love the video of I am the walrus where Paul has to point to Ringo to clue him in on where to enter

I did also hear that he took lessons from Mitch Mitchell at one point but then again Neil Peart took lessons late in life too

Anyway, I loved Caveman as a kid. Barbara Bach in that outft accelerated my puberty

Here is one from that same time frame that I enjoyed but I never see it streaming

Thebaltimorebullet_gip.jpg

Never saw that one,no hard feelings for ringo,he is not bad i like the movie better is all good day man(thumbsuand yeah Barbara bach was something but i prefer raqel welch in 1 million bc! To each his own!

30 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

For any Star Wars fan, the answer is Clone Wars.  Is it perfect?  No.  The first season or two starts off slow, the main character is annoying, and there are plenty of "filler" episodes throughout it's 7 seasons.  But all its perceived early "flaws" are there for a reason: character building.  You could skip right to the final four episodes (which is the whole reason for watching the show), but that would deprive you of all the little payoffs that the creators have been building towards.  Honestly, it's an amazing show and the finale (when viewed as a movie) would easily rank as one of the top 3 Star Wars films ever made.

Wasnt there 5 season and the lost episodes season?

2 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Never saw that one,no hard feelings for ringo,he is not bad i like the movie better is all good day man(thumbsuand yeah Barbara bach was something but i prefer raqel welch in 1 million bc! To each his own!

wait wait wait, I too prefer Raquel but I didn't know about that at the time.

3 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Wasnt there 5 season and the lost episodes season?

The lost episodes became season 6 and were released on Netflix.  At SDCC 2018, fans were surprised with an announcement at the Clone Wars 10th anniversary panel that the show was returning for a final 7th season on Disney+.  The final 12 episodes were released on Disney+ last year with the finale airing on May 4th, 2020.

Well i dont for you all but where i am about no one has seen snowpiercer tought it was worth mentionnons,this movie is hypnotisant from beggining to end.and no i havent seen the tv series yet

MV5BMTQ3NzA1MTY3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzE2Mzg5MTE@._V1_.jpg

I have some tv ones

now running...Mr. Mayor I tuned in for Danson (watch Bored to Death for Ted as a stoner) but Bobby Moynihan is killing it

old tv...I always loved the Andy Richter shows (there were 2, maybe 3)

not so old tv...The Cool Kids, where I first saw Leslie Jordan before the pandemic made him a hit. Solid cast all around, including David Alan Grier who was just off the cancelled The Carmichael Show which was awesome as well (it picked a controversial topic and had both sides represented...gun ownership, gentrification...this also had L'il Rey in it, who went on to

South Side...very good show.