• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, ashsaytr said:

See the source image

There is so much to say about those episode it could take an intire thread to itself,not kidding here,the diversité and range of the episode is astounding,some are plain comedy,some tragédie,some twist ending,some more horror.i have a soft spot for the mr beavis episode that people didnt like much ,i find it refreshing!meredith burgis did more than a few episode all perfectly done,his devil printers episode is hypnotizing to say the least. 

20210404_093644.jpg

7 hours ago, ashsaytr said:

Image result for bsg dvd box set

I have mixed feelings for that series but that said it should be watch at least one,there are great moments there and some charachters are memorable to say the least. 

we tried to watch The Twilight Zone with the teens, they were not too into it. I think they viewed it as too predictable, like O Henry is now. Kids today may be used to so many of the tropes developed over the years that the shows may not hit them the same way. We watched Bill Shatner and the gremlin which they liked. Talky Tina terrified me as a kid but that didn't faze them at all. And the prize fighting android, a weird one with Lee Marvin. I want to show them more of the range but they aren't interested. Old lady in her home being attacked, that one is great as I recall. Willoughby. So many other good ones. And of course Burgess Meredith and his glasses.

8 minutes ago, Bird said:

we tried to watch The Twilight Zone with the teens, they were not too into it. I think they viewed it as too predictable, like O Henry is now. Kids today may be used to so many of the tropes developed over the years that the shows may not hit them the same way. We watched Bill Shatner and the gremlin which they liked. Talky Tina terrified me as a kid but that didn't faze them at all. And the prize fighting android, a weird one with Lee Marvin. I want to show them more of the range but they aren't interested. Old lady in her home being attacked, that one is great as I recall. Willoughby. So many other good ones. And of course Burgess Meredith and his glasses.

I saw a few when i was a kid ,to serve man did strike hard but the subtlety of episodes and all,i mean personally i think you have to be older to appreciate them more.there are a lot of rétrospective of how we view life itself,when you are a teenagers you are not in the twilight zone yet lol

The twilight zone jordan peel remake is great too ,liked the first season better than second but that being said second season wasnt without its good surprises.the first episode the comedian really puts you in it,you understand what the show will be about instantly,the blue scorpion and six degrees of freedom was right on spot liked them a lot

Saw in the mouth of madness because carpenters been spoken so much about in this thread ,intriguing premise,lacks a little something,not much, been fun.picked up a few other at the pawn shop at the same time,a few that was on the list,title i normally would not have thought of :centurion(not sure it was mention,the idea of an index might be on my list of things to do lol )eternal sunshine of the spotless mind and the goon.so yeah if some of you picked up something on the list and saw a movie that otherwise you might have missed,would be fun to read your comments on it :bigsmile:ps i just like that gif !

7218f73d5c0707df9248d7ce68400951.gif

Edited by Namtak

On 3/13/2021 at 7:12 PM, Namtak said:

Im a fan of the games so i have to mention this well done movie,a first really to do a straight sequel of a game without remaking the game into a movie,quite inventive

51bqGDUgngL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Also this one on Netflix 

80118543.jpg.b564ffc878da1dfe855883006a654422.jpg