• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Movie or tv show you should watch at least once
3 3

951 posts in this topic

Interesting to re-watch 'Dark Angel' TV on DVD or streaming to see what producer James Cameron (Terminator, Aliens, Avatar) filmed in 2000 as to what years 2020-2021 would look like. USA and Canada get hit by a large electromagnetic pulse (E.M.P.). Young super-soldier played by sexy Jessica Alba rides her Ninja motorcycle and kicks butt. Filmed in Vancouver, BC but storyline set in Seattle, WA and Portland, OR.

4 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20210409_022500.jpg.357b5389b76d8cf19874589c9451a785.jpg

Dark is a *great* show, though you should watch it with a notebook as it is a show you really need to pay attention to.  I also didn't think the English voiceover acting was the best, so if you don't mind subtitles watch with the original German audio.

I had never heard of this character before, though  apparently  a very popular anime figure.

If you are like me and unaware who he is, he is strong enough to win any fight with one punch and also incredibly bored because of that 

image.png.8d6ab763c131c67baa4c74eaa04a9e35.png

Edited by csaag
typo

2 hours ago, csaag said:

Dark is a *great* show, though you should watch it with a notebook as it is a show you really need to pay attention to.  I also didn't think the English voiceover acting was the best, so if you don't mind subtitles watch with the original German audio.

I wasn't have too hard a time keeping up, but I could see how that could easily happen. Although I have watched it a few times now just because I throughly enjoyed it. Agree about the voice over. 

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

That is the question 

Yes. Yes it is. 

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I could give it another try

If you couldn't the first time.. well.. (shrug).... :roflmao: 

There are so many out there that if it doesn't make you want to watch it, dont force it.. watch something else you will enjoy. (thumbsu