• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My submission status has disappeared?!?

18 posts in this topic

My submission status has been showing on on CGC since Feb 9th, 2021. I typically check it everyday to see if there's any change; however, tonight my submission is completely gone and not visible?

HELP!

Mine has never showed up in submission status and I am starting to freak out. its been so long since they received it and they definitely received it.  What happens if I forgot to put my order form in the box or failed to secure it correctly.  I am starting to lose sleep now.  Wow this is driving me crazy!

The list occasionally disappears like this. It will come back don’t worry. Could be an IT glitch or them making some upgrades on the system. Have seen this happen multiple times and they reappear fairly quickly. 

if your order hasn’t appeared at all since being delivered wait 7-10 days as it takes them time to open and verify the cards before putting them on the system. 

16 minutes ago, Tan MYWZWKJH said:

Hi, similar issue, just checked now and my submission has been deleted??? 

This has occurred on my submissions as well but I'm sure it'll be back tomorrow.  This typically happens when the servers go down or when maintenance is performed so no need to worry.

6 hours ago, magiconlineshop said:

Mine has never showed up in submission status and I am starting to freak out. its been so long since they received it and they definitely received it.  What happens if I forgot to put my order form in the box or failed to secure it correctly.  I am starting to lose sleep now.  Wow this is driving me crazy!

I would think they could look up the name on the packaging? At worst it would be return to sender. 

This is the second time the list has disappeared on me so I’m not too concerned. 

12 hours ago, JonCGC said:

My submission status has been showing on on CGC since Feb 9th, 2021. I typically check it everyday to see if there's any change; however, tonight my submission is completely gone and not visible?

HELP!

All grading companies are overwhelmed due to 4/5ths the world just sitting at home, nothing to do😢☹️

patience is mandatory these days , I heard some card grading companies are one year TAT Times 

my grocery store just ran out of peas, which had never happen before , these are very trying times , many peoples have lost their family business an everything

8 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

All grading companies are overwhelmed due to 4/5ths the world just sitting at home, nothing to do😢☹️

patience is mandatory these days , I heard some card grading companies are one year TAT Times 

my grocery store just ran out of peas, which had never happen before , these are very trying times , many peoples have lost their family business an everything

At least its not the toilet paper again.

1 hour ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Lol, I never understood that. Of all the mess to stock up on toilet paper would be near the bottom for me.

You’ve clearly never had to wipe with McDonalds napkins before. It was wartimes, General. 

On 3/5/2021 at 8:01 PM, magiconlineshop said:

They have a card database in preparation for missing forms. Same happened to me and it was all good =]
The wait between "Received" status and "Grading" is perfectly normal too.