• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) GA/SA slabs for sale (Batman, Fantastic Four, Journey Into Mystery, Tales to Astonish, Wonder Woman)
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Selling due to upgrades / focus on shorter runs. Feel free to ask for combined shipping.

1. The first person in the thread to post the :takeit:gets it, trumps any PMs.

2. Accept PayPal

3. U.S. shipping will be as follows:

• $10 for every 5 raw books (unless GA books, will prob be about 3-4 as they are larger in size)
  • $25 for CGC books (max 2 per shipment)

I will also ship anywhere (unless the courier doesn't reach there of course), but will confirm shipping cost prior to closing the deal. I will pack, ship and provide tracking info within 3 business days.

4. No HoS / PL / IG sheriff list etc

5. Payment not later than 1 week from agreement of deal (be it :takeit:, PM etc) , unless otherwise negotiated and agreed upon by both parties.

6. Returns won't be accepted for slabs, they are graded for a reason. For raws, unless there was a glaring error e.g. ad cut, big stain not accounted for. I give grades based on a rough range so as to be roughly right and not precisely wrong.

Feel free to check out my profile on IG, exact same handle. I don't have a long list of buyer's feedback on the Boards, but I've bought / sold / traded (uncovered) on IG multiple times, do reach out if you want more references.

List of books for sale

1) Batman #36 6.5 (Cr-OW) - $850 $800

2) Batman #139 7.5 (OW) - $1,250 $1,200

3) Fantastic Four #52 4.5 (OW) - $750 $725

4) Journey Into Mystery Annual #1 7.0 (OW-W) - $725 $700 (claimed)

5) Tales To Astonish #44 6.0 (OW) - $1,175 $1,150 (claimed)

Edited by duplicatecomics
close thread

Batman #36 6.5. Cr-OW page quality. $850 $800

Last 4.5 went for $660 in Feb'21

When I move the slab around, I do hear a little something moving within the slab itself, though I'm not able to pinpoint what exactly.

No cracks/scruffs.

Batman #36 6.5 - Back.jpg

Batman #36 6.5 - Front.jpg

Edited by duplicatecomics
price drop