• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Calrification for my ignorance...Thanos

21 posts in this topic

Having never really read Iron Man, Warlock, etc. Can someone give me the low down on the Thanos saga? What is the story (I mean the actual narrative), what are the key issues, is there a compilation book that has the issues..etc.

I'd be willing to trade theories on the historical significance of Kumbala Bey in Iron Fist tongue.gif

In case there is ever is going to be a movie I'm pretty sure they'll have the audacity to exclude the King Solomon's Frog storyline.... Kirby put his heart and soul in that little gem grin.gif

36 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You modern posters have to venture into the vault sometimes,check out these speculations

Just crazy...or down right prophetic?

Nah, I knew what was coming....17 years ago :whistle:

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Why are we threadsurrecting..?

Threadsurrecting or threadminescing,its all the same to me!

It was a very dry spell and I picked the locks on the vault.

Unfortunately last night I found myself looking up copies of Forever people 1 and alot of available 9.8s, though they were selling on Ebay for about a thousand above FMV and they are to much for my liking anyways. Besides by the time I have money for them JL 2 will be out and they will be $2000.00 more than they are now.

Sad really.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Unfortunately last night I found myself looking up copies of Forever people 1 and alot of available 9.8s, though they were selling on Ebay for about a thousand above FMV and they are to much for my liking anyways. Besides by the time I have money for them JL 2 will be out and they will be $2000.00 more than they are now.

Sad really.

@Hollywood1892 I have a midgrade Forever People 1 (5.0 or so) I will sell you! I also have a 8.0!

11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Sad really.

How can you reminisce when you weren't around..?

29 minutes ago, Bird said:

@Hollywood1892 I have a midgrade Forever People 1 (5.0 or so) I will sell you! I also have a 8.0!

If I'm going to pull the trigger, it has to be 9.8 and I'm miles off,financially,from that at the moment...sorry.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete