• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in! PGM X-Men #1
2 2

35 posts in this topic

First time ever getting something graded so finally I can post in here - been  on the side for a while in these threads! I haven't seen this in hand - its on the way to get pressed and graded directly, so these are the only two pictures I have unfortunately. The additional notes I have is that it was manufactured with 2 extra staples and there are some small tears to the back cover.

Thanks all!

X-men1_149537.jpg

X-men1_149537b.jpg

Edited by CournalCrunch
update

11 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I hope they don't determine the extra staples as a manufacturing defect, and what are the condition of the staples

Presser mentioned that these extra staples were at manufacturing and should still gain a blue label. :wishluck: - no notes on their condition unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Math Teacher said:

Is it my imagination, or is there some type of stain in the lower left-hand corner of the front cover? 4.5 - 5.0

Don't think you are imagining things - seems to be a stain there unfortunately. 

Thanks for all the inputs so far - I probably have a few weeks (depending on how backed up CGC is right now) until the grade comes back but I'll be sure to post the final grade. In the meantime I welcome any more predictions!