• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Could I get a price check for a Vampirella 1 9.4 with white pages?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

My grails came back with decently high grades, and the Vampirella #1 is coming back 9.4 with white pages.

Last sale I was able to find was on heritage for 7200 usd in March of 2020.

I see nothing but green arrows all over GPA though, so I figured i'd ask on here what everyone thoughts were that I could get for it. Is 7200 a good amount? Should I reach for more? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

6 hours ago, oakman29 said:

That is a nice number.😎

That's probably a good estimate ... maybe higher. The 9.0 went for almost 4K. A lot depends on the eye appeal and PQ ... white pages take it over the top. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

7 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

That's probably a good estimate ... maybe higher. The 9.0 went for almost 4K. A lot depends on the eye appeal and PQ ... white pages take it over the top. GOD BLESS....

Funny thing is I think Vampirella #1's have more room to grow.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Funny thing is I think Vampirella #1's have more room to grow.

I just snagged a mid grade #1 for a good price, but I also want a nicer one. Usually I jettison undercopies , but I'll make an exception here. My nephew is the one who turned me on to Vampi ... I watched him buy a modern variant cover (slabbed) for over 50 bucks once ... that's a King's ransom for him. I always knew about the magazine... and always knew the #1 was an easy sell for years now. I'm not putting too much stock in the movie, as that is exactly the kind of property that Hollywood likes to ruin. The magazines, however, are top notch material that has been under the radar to the mainstream market forever. Anyone who ever opened an issue of Blazing Combat knows about Warren. GOD BLESS...