• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed! Wings 89, CGC 6.5, classic Lubbers bondage cover

5 posts in this topic

Afternoon all. One book for sale.

Item for sale: Wings 89, 6.5 with off-white pages. Classic Bob Lubbers bondage cover. I purchased this on the boards years ago and decided to get it pressed and graded last year.

Price: Asking $725. No GPA sales for nearly a year. A raw 3.5-4.0 sold on eBay for $474 late last year.

Shipping: Shipping is not included in the price. Shipping cost will depend on your location but I will ship anywhere via USPS. Happy to work with you on a shipping method that makes sense based on where you are and what you want to spend.

Payment: Preferred method is Zelle, Venmo or PayPal. Payment due within 5 business days or I reserve the right to cancel.

References: I haven't sold on the boards for many years - probably at a few VCCs 8+ years ago. That said, I've certainly bought plenty over the last year since COVID started. I've sold on eBay but it's also been years since I've sold anything there but, for what it's worth, I have zero negative feedback (susanville43). I may have a kudos thread buried somewhere but haven't ever looked for/at it.

Returns:  No returns - happy to provide you with any picture you'd like.

Take: I am willing to entertain offers but the first :takeit: in the thread always wins. If we come to agreement in a PM, the take needs to be posted in the thread to complete the transaction ahead of anyone else. No Hall of Shamers or Probies.

Edited by Susanville