• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD
1 1

18 posts in this topic

I am in Russia, so if you are not satisfied with the price, you can bargain with me. Delivery anywhere in the world. We can discuss the delivery price in messages
Payment by card or PayPal

Edited by rfhbv100

The remaining two comics are ready to trade for the following positions:
1. Avengers #1 0.5

2. Fantastic Four #1 coverless

3. Amazing Spider-Man #2 1.8-2.0

4. Amazing Spider-Man #1 coverless

or other similar comics. Do not hesitate to write about this in private messages

I just wanted to update this sales thread as the Hulk 180 finally arrived from Russia to NY. Karim has been excellent to work with and kept me informed throughout these past 2 months! He even sent along a bag of candy with the book. 😊

Just now, Hibou said:

I just wanted to update this sales thread as the Hulk 180 finally arrived from Russia to NY. Karim has been excellent to work with and kept me informed throughout these past 2 months! He even sent along a bag of candy with the book. 😊

Sweet! I've been following my own package....and the tracking showed it arriving in NY yesterday. I'm still waiting to get it the rest of the way to MI...

And, if it shows up without candy, I'm going to cry myself to sleep. 

48 minutes ago, pmWolf said:

Sweet! I've been following my own package....and the tracking showed it arriving in NY yesterday. I'm still waiting to get it the rest of the way to MI...

And, if it shows up without candy, I'm going to cry myself to sleep. 

Sorry, but the candy didn't fit in the box. But I hope FF # 67 brings you just as much joy.