• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found and closed! Jim Lee X-men page....
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Ok... so I am scared to even say this... but I am ready to bite the bullet . I am looking to purchase a Jim Lee X-men page.. I am a focused X-men collector and have a big hole in my collection to fill. I have put some money aside and ready to seriously look for one. I know what they go for.. and I am prepared to pay the going rate for a decent page. I am not looking for a big wolverine slashing page (and can’t afford one lol) but something from his run with decent content, I would be interested in. If anyone has one they are open to selling please feel free to reach out!! Any leads would be appreciated too. Thank you!! 

Edited by Unstoppablejayd

7 minutes ago, Blastaar said:

Do you still have the Jim Lee commission? See if you can trade it back and apply it to his #1 cover. lol

8CBD38D9-B5A6-4E95-9F36-F1E7C7E105EB.jpeg.45e5b617958da616b58103791dbdbc8d.jpeg

That is probably a House at auction now lol... a nice house.. in NJ even...

I still have the commission and a couple published Lee pieces.. just no X-men Proper yet

4 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Thanks! I did and inquired... lets just say the ask is a bit aggressive.. even compared to recent auction results!

Good issue, good character, but no claws, no costume... what was the ask?

23 hours ago, Blastaar said:

The way Jim is holding the page with his right hand makes me cringe. :(  

But hey, it’s his! Wonder what auction would be for the set? New record for sure? 

We had a huge amount of sushi on the kitchen island, and at one point, while everyone was ogling the X-Men covers, I grabbed a Cockrum X-Men DPS from the able that was inches away from spilled soy sauce, hahaha (not all heroes wear capes)