• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Lot's of keys books! CKK Downsizing sale!!!
10 10

245 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I've decided to do some serious downsizing.  Lots of life events going on that has precipiated this.  My Mom passed away a couple weeks ago.  (Believe me, the world is an infinitely darker place without your Mom in it.  Leave nothing unsaid...)   I'm the Executor, so I'm trying to bring order to the chaos.  My Dad is struggling a little, so we've decided to consolidate homes, which means were both moving into a house suitable for all of us...  :facepalm:   This little intro isn't meant to garner sympathy or some odd sales tactics. I'm not broke.  I don't need money for my Mom's funeral.  I'm just sifting through two homes jam packed with stuff and have decided enough is enough.   (I currently have 100 pairs of womens shoes and 30 Coach purses sitting on my couch, that I have to do something with...  lol )    This is, oddly cathartic for me.   I've taken a look and decided it's time to trim down my collection.  I'm not a 100% sure yet what that's going to mean, as I'm on the fence a little bit.  So, I'm going to just start listing books and let this thing flow organically.  I do have a few hundred slabs to pick from and thousands of raws.  Hopefully, there's a little something in there for everybody.  

Rules:

No HOS or Probies.   (I know others will sell to those on the list.  I will not...)

US Only  (Sorry, I'm not getting warm fuzzies from the USPS on international packages lately...)

Shipping is $15 no matter how much you buy.

Returns accepted, but they're on you unless I make an error.  (e.g.  Sent you the wrong book, missed something on a raw book etc.)

PayPal or Checks are fine.   Checks are always appreciated but not required.  Just to be clear, I will NOT touch the funds from a check until the buyer has received their book and are satisfied.

PM negotiations are fine, but :takeit: in the thread rules.   I will be the final arbiter if there is any controversy.  (I expect none...)

Edited by ChasingKingKirby

Journey into Mystery 85 CGC 6.0 WHITE 1st Loki  $3000   SOLD

Cant say enough about this book.  Red Hot book with the show around the corner.   Very tough in high grade. Even tougher with white pages.   3rd appearance of Thor.  Last sale of a 6.0 was $2640 a couple months ago.  Last sale of a 6.5 was $3600.  

15046D26-DBF8-46FC-9637-20FD7FC58135.jpeg

6AD04AC4-9B47-4609-8053-9E9C24CAD139.jpeg

8F56AFD1-D521-4E3D-A682-20EA286DC594.jpeg

Edited by ChasingKingKirby