• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Lot's of keys books! CKK Downsizing sale!!!
10 10

245 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

Here's the thing - the way Algebra is taught today, it makes absolutely no sense to me. Yes, we both can end up with the same answer, but the way I do it is MUCH easier than what is currently taught. Algebra has been around 1000s of years, and I don't understand why we continuously reinvent the wheel to "improve" student learning. You want to know how you improve student learning - take away their darn cell phones!

I totally agree wjth everything in that post.   My daughters run around with those stupid cell phones all the time.   I hate those things.

Amazing Spider-Man 50 RESTORED 3.5 $175   SOLD

Its a shame this one has had some amateur color touch.   I can see what looks like some pen marks on the cover.  Does have a hole at the spine that drops the grade from more mid grade.  Along with a short tear about an inch at the top.  Book is solid and everything attached.   Hope someone can use it.

7A471C78-EDC6-4AF9-A6FC-B928EAF80061.jpeg

B9DBBE08-EF4B-48DE-86AD-3BB3B788205D.jpeg

Edited by ChasingKingKirby

10 minutes ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

Amazing Spider-Man 50 RESTORED 3.5 $175

Its a shame this one has had some amateur color touch.   I can see what looks like some pen marks on the cover.  Does have a hole at the spine that drops the grade from more mid grade.  Along with a short tear about an inch at the top.  Book is solid and everything attached.   Hope someone can use it.

7A471C78-EDC6-4AF9-A6FC-B928EAF80061.jpeg

B9DBBE08-EF4B-48DE-86AD-3BB3B788205D.jpeg

Take

13 minutes ago, SkOw said:

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad at the beginning of the pandemic and still think about him every day. And even more so when reading comics. 

I’m sorry about your dad.   Losing a parent is the natural order of things, but it’s still awful.

Michael - I'm a fairly new member to these boards, but I've been collecting comics since the 90's. This thread is just showing to me why this passion of comics unites us. In dark times we turn to these stories that uplift us, and were lifted even that much more when we share it with others. Others with shared histories. I too, like yourself and others in this community that have commented, have lost my mother to cancer. My sincere condolences and happy to see that there's this community here for you to find some solace in.

My condolences to you. I lost my dad in 2017. He and I began collecting in the late 70s and I have so many good memories of the times we went to the comic store together and comic conventions.

The story about climbing the "mountain" was a sweet memorable one -thank you for sharing.

Put me in for any Wonder Woman comics.

iexx