• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moondog's Pop Culture Radio Hour Returns After 27 Years
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Now you made me do a google search and I understand why I knew nothing about the FF movie. It is wild that a 90 minute movie can get made and never released, not even on TV. 

8 hours ago, the blob said:

Now you made me do a google search and I understand why I knew nothing about the FF movie. It is wild that a 90 minute movie can get made and never released, not even on TV. 

I believe half the movie budget was used in the last 30 seconds when the Human Torch did a “Flame On!” The rest of the movie you can skip! Lol

Yup. He’s been involved for a very long time, and I’m sure I can learn something interesting.

10 hours ago, the blob said:

I watched this a few weeks ago on Amazon Prime U.K. 

Very interesting indeed.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Doomed-Untold-Story-Cormans-Fantastic/dp/B06XJBGWGS

2 hours ago, Timely said:

I believe half the movie budget was used in the last 30 seconds when the Human Torch did a “Flame On!” The rest of the movie you can skip! Lol

Most of the remaining budget was spent on Mr Fantastic’s arm stretching, which consisted of a couple of pipes from a builders’ merchant, possibly Home Depot.

On 3/11/2021 at 8:27 AM, oakman29 said:

Moondog you are a wealth of knowledge and just tapping a bit of that is fantastic. 

I'm in!👍

Episode 2 has Peter David explaining how he's going to match up with Todd McFarlane in their infamous debate at the Philadelphia Comic Fest in Nov 1993.  That's the kind of stuff that was going on in the world of comics back in the early 90s!

Edited by Moondog