• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IS HE RIGHT....................... "THERE ARE 3000+ NM 98! 2K THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY......." ARE YOU A DINOSAUR FROM ANOTHER AGE?"
3 3

121 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

If you're trying to suggests this supports the notion that Venom is the symbiote, note "We'll need a new name." and "We'll call ourself Venom." (Not "You call yourself Venom.")

(thumbsu

Even more, "as a new being, We'll need a new name." There is no way to infer that the symbiote itself is Venom.

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

(thumbsu

Even more, "as a new being, We'll need a new name." There is no way to infer that the symbiote itself is Venom.

Well, guess I better go out and burn the movie cause it's wrong 

NEO.   I’m proud to have as a part of the community.    I think your insight is visionary.    I’ve stated this to you before in a different venue too but I’ll state it in any format.  Your boy, Beau

On 3/24/2021 at 4:04 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I thought ASM 258 was the first Venom - the symbiote detaches from Peter and comes to life in the Fantastic Four's lab... :baiting:

I agree with Jesse-Lee. If ASM 258 is the first time Peter realizes his costume is alive after going through all that testing with Reed Richards and the FF, and Reed is separates and captures the symbiote, why isn't this the first "official" appearance of Venom, regardless of Eddie Brock? The cover art just backs it up so well too.

Screenshot_20210510-102453_CLZ Comics.jpg

On 3/18/2021 at 12:27 PM, Wolverinex said:

I would anticipate more of a pump and dump.. does anyone really care ASM 252 that much?  

I make sure my 252 is propped up and seen by everybody at the dinner table every night.  Such a rare issue. All kidding aside, it's an ok issue.  I do like it but the price for a 9.8 is just to far out there for me now. 

7 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

I make sure my 252 is propped up and seen by everybody at the dinner table every night.  Such a rare issue. All kidding aside, it's an ok issue.  I do like it but the price for a 9.8 is just to far out there for me now. 

I mean every video I've seen of this sports card youtuber (which to be honest is just the two posted) , he's pumping his ASM 242 like it's the first appearance of Superman.  

10 hours ago, Hownow53 said:

I agree with Jesse-Lee. If ASM 258 is the first time Peter realizes his costume is alive after going through all that testing with Reed Richards and the FF, and Reed is separates and captures the symbiote, why isn't this the first "official" appearance

A revelation is not the same thing as a first appearance.

of Venom, regardless of Eddie Brock?

The symbiote itself is not Venom.

The cover art just backs it up so well too.

When did Spidey's original costume gain sentience?

5 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

I mean every video I've seen of this sports card youtuber (which to be honest is just the two posted) , he's pumping his ASM 242 like it's the first appearance of Superman.  

Those videos do do solid influence, there's no question about that!