• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grader notes not accessible
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have the same issue as Colin above. In my case, I had an Avengers #1 (Restored Grade 6.0) graded years ago before I became a member. Now I am a member, and I tried looking up my issue (#1100861001) grader notes, but nothing came up. Can you help?

• Administrator

You will only receive free graders notes on book you yourself submitted as a paid member.  If you have a book that you purchased already graded or was submitted by someone else, you will have to pay for the graders notes on that book.

Thanks!

Thanks for this answer Jennifer. 

Now I'm wondering what everyone's opinion is about the $15 price tag for those notes. Seems like the only value to seeing the notes is to satisfy one's curiosity about how the grade was established. Since the grade is the grade, I guess it doesn't really matter. Guess I just answered my own question as to whether it is worth it to pay the fee. Or am I missing something? Does it add any value to the comic if you have the grader notes?