• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some keys to buy a Key: Only Hulk #6 left, take 10% off

18 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Trying to add another big X-Men key to my run and gotta make some cuts.

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing negotiations via PM

Payment via Paypal

Shipping is $10 for raw comics, $15 for 1st slab plus $5 for each additional

No returns on slabs, returns on raws only if I send you the wrong book

No HOSers or Probies

My kudos here:

Edited by speedcake

Incredible Hulk #6 CGC 1.5, the nicest 1.5 you will ever see? Grader notes state the spine is nearly completely split. A 1.5 purple with extensive resto sold recently for $300. An incredibly ugly 1.8 recently sold for $375

Let's try $350

IMG_7217.jpg

IMG_7218.jpg

IMG_7219.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_7221.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_7222.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_7223.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_7224.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_7225.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_7226.jpg

Edited by speedcake

4 hours ago, speedcake said:

Take 10% off Hulk #6

Normally, I would be all over this. However, I made myself promise that I am only going to purchase books that are on my high-priority want list. I'm doing good so far, but it's only March. :wishluck:

Edited by Math Teacher

2 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

Normally, I would be all over this. However, I made myself promise that I am only going to purchase books that are on my high-priority want list. I'm doing good so far, but it's only March. hm

I fell off that wagon by February  :frustrated: 

36 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

Normally, I would be all over this. However, I made myself promise that I am only going to purchase books that are on my high-priority want list. I'm doing good so far, but it's only March. :wishluck:

I'm doing pretty good on this lately too (OOH, piece o' candy!); I WAS doing pretty good on this lately.

@speedcakeand @bb8, I had a significant problem with this in 2019, and even more so in 2020. It's just too easy to see a cool book (like Hulk #6) and want to buy it, even though takes away from my high-priority goals like FF #1 - #20 in slabs, ASM #1 - #20 in slabs, Daredevil #1 - #10 in slabs, Batman #47, and TtA #44 (the last SA Marvel key that I don't have). I am trying to have a more laser-like focus on my high-priority want list this year.

3 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

@speedcakeand @bb8, I had a significant problem with this in 2019, and even more so in 2020. It's just too easy to see a cool book (like Hulk #6) and want to buy it, even though takes away from my high-priority goals like FF #1 - #20 in slabs, ASM #1 - #20 in slabs, Daredevil #1 - #10 in slabs, Batman #47, and TtA #44 (the last SA Marvel key that I don't have). I am trying to have a more laser-like focus on my high-priority want list this year.

i tell myself at the beginning of every year that "this is the year I really focus on one run or one goal" and it almost never works out. I just can't collect that way, ha. I have ADD and as a result am way too impulsive. I HAVE been able to limit my big runs to two: X-Men and Hulk. But I do pretty frequently buy mid grade filler in other runs like ASM, TTA etc. I did buckle down recently and saved up for my X-Men #1 and have made some big progress on the other early keys already this year, so maybe this is the year? I'd love to finish at least #1-10 this year. That would feel like I've accomplished something. I don't know what's going to happen with #4, but I'm hoping it cools now that Wandavision season one is over.