• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express order delivered 3/5. Still not received.

24 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DocHolliwood said:

As the title says. Package was delivered 3/5 but still hasn't been "received."  With all the backlog, has delivered-->received  moved beyond the typical 1-5 business days or should I be concerned?

Its been mentioned the 'delivered' now takes 7-10 business days -- This was last week/2 weeks ago. I assume now its anywhere from 10-20 business days to get registered in. Paul has mentioned not to worry, they'll all get in eventually. I'm in the same boat as you, just been at the post office since last week. 

Last express I sent in took about 6 business days to log in. I’ve been seeing a bunch of people send in walkthrough orders on their Instagram page, like 100 cards at a time. That probably pushes back express receiving as well as other express orders logged in.  

17 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

Last express I sent in took about 6 business days to log in. I’ve been seeing a bunch of people send in walkthrough orders on their Instagram page, like 100 cards at a time. That probably pushes back express receiving as well as other express orders logged in.  

Walkthroughs with subgrades and shipping roughly cost $100 each as a member. I've done 4 in the last two months with Charizards but that was worth the cost. You are saying that all these people are spending $10,000.00 on a walkthrough of 100 cards? o.O

Express order delivered 03/02... still not in system. I think I saw a comment last week saying they were still opening packages received the week of 02/22, but don't quote me on that. 

To not even be able to open and log EXPRESS orders after 2 weeks of being delivered illustrates the current demand for CGC has to be so off the charts compared to even their most optimistic forecasts. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a price increase here soon, or for them to just shut off Bulk/Economy for a while to get things more stabilized. 

I too had a 163 bulk submission mark received on 3/1 and still no email or entry of received on submissions. Prior to the price increase and PSA price increase, it would only take 24-48 hours tops for my previous submissions. I just want them to be marked received, i dont care how long it will take to get back as long as i know CGC has them. 

15 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

Walkthroughs with subgrades and shipping roughly cost $100 each as a member. I've done 4 in the last two months with Charizards but that was worth the cost. You are saying that all these people are spending $10,000.00 on a walkthrough of 100 cards? o.O

Wouldn't surprise me.

20 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

That’s what people on Instagram are claiming to do lol I’m really curious if their cards are even worth it because it’s literally a down payment on a house

17 hours ago, smeeeeee said:

I too had a 163 bulk submission mark received on 3/1 and still no email or entry of received on submissions. Prior to the price increase and PSA price increase, it would only take 24-48 hours tops for my previous submissions. I just want them to be marked received, i dont care how long it will take to get back as long as i know CGC has them. 

Do you know how many other people probably sent in 100+ bulk subs just like you did? They’re probably swamped with large orders right now so it’s going to take some time, especially since they’re just now expanding. 

15 minutes ago, C2N0 said:

That’s what people on Instagram are claiming to do lol I’m really curious if their cards are even worth it because it’s literally a down payment on a house

Yeah they are probably elaborating just a little...

18 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Express order delivered 03/02... still not in system. I think I saw a comment last week saying they were still opening packages received the week of 02/22, but don't quote me on that. 

To not even be able to open and log EXPRESS orders after 2 weeks of being delivered illustrates the current demand for CGC has to be so off the charts compared to even their most optimistic forecasts. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see a price increase here soon, or for them to just shut off Bulk/Economy for a while to get things more stabilized. 

Did you mark EX on all sides of the package? 

20 hours ago, PokemanDude90 said:

Weird. I had an express package delivered on 03/04 and received 03/10. I wrote EX on all sides of the box so they wouldn’t miss it though. 

Just now, C2N0 said:

Weird. I had an express package delivered on 03/04 and received 03/10. I wrote EX on all sides of the box so they wouldn’t miss it though. 

I wrote EX on the side of the box in very large font. I'm also having people get cards graded that were received after mine for a Standard submission. 

I am not having a good time right now. 

2 minutes ago, PokemanDude90 said:

I wrote EX on the side of the box in very large font. I'm also having people get cards graded that were received after mine for a Standard submission. 

I am not having a good time right now. 

Hit customer service up with an email. I can only assume it’s there, just lost in the shuffle of hundreds of Econ/bulk submissions. 

• Administrator

When you send in a Walkthru or Express, please always mark ALL sides of the box very clearly. Otherwise, it might be missed.

Paul

9 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

When you send in a Walkthru or Express, please always mark ALL sides of the box very clearly. Otherwise, it might be missed.

Paul

That would be my problem... single card in a small package and not marked as express. Has likely been overlooked.

11 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

Paul

I'm pretty sure my middleman (Ludkins) didn't mark the box for my submission correctly. The cards have been marked as delivered (but not received) since at least March 4, which was then they implemented a tracking system so that users can see status updates. That's at a minimum 9 business days that my express order has been sitting unreceived. I likely think it's been much longer, since they supposedly mailed it in mid-February. Kind of annoying when I'm paying $40/card for advertised 10-day grading when they haven't even been received after that period of time.

Lesson learned - never use middlemen if you want things done correctly.