• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Portaits from the Floor of the Baltimore Con......

22 posts in this topic

It was $80. I got invited pretty much only by association.

You guys will have to look me up if you make it to Chicago next year, as I ran this years tourney with Harley. Always a blast thumbsup2.gif

K

You win anything in last night's game?

You guys will have to look me up if you make it to Chicago next year, as I ran this years tourney with Harley. Always a blast thumbsup2.gif

K

Yeah. 1st game: 1st out frustrated.gif

2nd game: 2nd to Bob; It's heads up and I go all in on the small blind w/ pocket Jacks (club + heart).....Bob calls with Q clubs/Jack diamonds.

Flop comes down club club club. I start shakin my head. Turn card, club. 893whatthe.gif And Bob, of course, wins with the BETTER FLUSH. Total [embarrassing lack of self control]. Oh well, there's always next week. foreheadslap.gif

K

K

Yeah. 1st game: 1st out frustrated.gif

2nd game: 2nd to Bob; It's heads up and I go all in on the small blind w/ pocket Jacks (club + heart).....Bob calls with Q clubs/Jack diamonds.

Flop comes down club club club. I start shakin my head. Turn card, club. 893whatthe.gif And Bob, of course, wins with the BETTER FLUSH. Total [embarrassing lack of self control]. Oh well, there's always next week. foreheadslap.gif

K

Ugh. That sucks. crazy.gif I am in next week for sure. Got paid today. cloud9.gif

I played a lot of poker, and always found that it takes skill to fend off the other players and reach the final two, but once there, it's a total crepe shoot who actually wins.

Got paid today. cloud9.gif

You found a job? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Nope, just some part time stuff I am doing on the side. crazy.gif I did apply to the FBI yesterday, so hopefully something will happen with that. I have a job fair later today as well. I just want a job by the end of the year...and if I don't, THEN I will start to freak out.