• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Few Portaits from the Floor of the Baltimore Con......

22 posts in this topic

It was $80. I got invited pretty much only by association.

You guys will have to look me up if you make it to Chicago next year, as I ran this years tourney with Harley. Always a blast thumbsup2.gif

K

You win anything in last night's game?

Yeah. 1st game: 1st out frustrated.gif

2nd game: 2nd to Bob; It's heads up and I go all in on the small blind w/ pocket Jacks (club + heart).....Bob calls with Q clubs/Jack diamonds.

Flop comes down club club club. I start shakin my head. Turn card, club. 893whatthe.gif And Bob, of course, wins with the BETTER FLUSH. Total [embarrassing lack of self control]. Oh well, there's always next week. foreheadslap.gif

K

Ugh. That sucks. crazy.gif I am in next week for sure. Got paid today. cloud9.gif

Nice thumbsup2.gif. We might be playing at my place next week depending on if Mike's roomates can tolerate the "noise" or not frustrated.gif, woosies tongue.gif

K

It was $80. I got invited pretty much only by association.

You guys will have to look me up if you make it to Chicago next year, as I ran this years tourney with Harley. Always a blast thumbsup2.gif

K

You win anything in last night's game?

Yeah. 1st game: 1st out frustrated.gif

2nd game: 2nd to Bob; It's heads up and I go all in on the small blind w/ pocket Jacks (club + heart).....Bob calls with Q clubs/Jack diamonds.

Flop comes down club club club. I start shakin my head. Turn card, club. 893whatthe.gif And Bob, of course, wins with the BETTER FLUSH. Total [embarrassing lack of self control]. Oh well, there's always next week. foreheadslap.gif

K

Ugh. That sucks. crazy.gif I am in next week for sure. Got paid today. cloud9.gif

Nice thumbsup2.gif. We might be playing at my place next week depending on if Mike's roomates can tolerate the "noise" or not frustrated.gif, woosies tongue.gif

K

We were in the basement. I didn't think we were noisy at all. screwy.gif Hopefully it will be at your house anyway. I want to trade you those books I picked up.