• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Misc. Slabs and Sets - Smörgåsbord
2 2

3 posts in this topic

I don't post much in the Mixed section but I will try posting some things over the next few days as I need to make some room in my office. Lots of cool stuff, mainly sets or comics where I have way too many copies. But there will likely be all kinds of stuff from all ages.

Typical :rulez: apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations unless both parties have responded in agreement.

Shipping: Free Shipping. I will ship the same or next business day after payment is received.

Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC books must show no signs of tampering.

Payment: Paypal, payment must be received within 3 days of purchase. Check, Venmo, Zelle, or wire available as forms of payment as well, please contact me before purchasing.

Star Wars: High Republic #1 2nd Print CGC 9.8 with White Pages

1st Appearance of Keeve Trennis. Probably a good one to have long term, something to watch over the next year or so.

11 Copies Available, each copy will come in a CGC mylar bag just like the one in the second picture.

$80 Shipped Each

Star Wars HR 1.jpg

Star Wars HR 2.jpg