• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there any way to know how many copies of a book had a particular signature or signatures?

3 posts in this topic

I have a few copies of various key issues with multiple signatures.  I can see the census for total # of signature series but I'm curious how many of them have multiple signatures of whom. Is there any way to get this information? Just saying signature series doesn't really do much.  Was it Stan Lee, was it Sinnott, was it both. That information in a searchable format would be great.

It would be great but at this moment is not available to the masses 

2 hours ago, KBigos said:

I have a few copies of various key issues with multiple signatures.  I can see the census for total # of signature series but I'm curious how many of them have multiple signatures of whom. Is there any way to get this information? Just saying signature series doesn't really do much.  Was it Stan Lee, was it Sinnott, was it both. That information in a searchable format would be great.