• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ultramega by James Harren - Image/Skybound

30 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Looks awesome!

Did you get a shipment notification from Skybound for your 9.8?

Check your spam folder.  For whatever reason all Skybound emails go to my spam folder, I knew it so I check it often enough.

If you created a skybound account you can check there as well by logging into the store and going to your orders it will show as either fulfilled or unfulfilled.

5 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Check your spam folder.  For whatever reason all Skybound emails go to my spam folder, I knew it so I check it often enough.

If you created a skybound account you can check there as well by logging into the store and going to your orders it will show as either fulfilled or unfulfilled.

Hmmm. I was having the same Spam issue, but there is nothing there. I'll check out my account. The "check status" link in my original email only shows Order Confirmed.

Just looked - No update re: shipping. Just order confirmed.

Edited by awakeintheashes

Update: Got my shipping notification today. Phew. Can’t wait to read the next issue tonight  

Still haven't received a shipping notice and seeing more and more people getting their books. I sent customer service an email last night and am waiting on a response. Anybody else grab a Ultramega from CVL and still waiting on a shipping notice?

Edited by awakeintheashes

1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

UltraMega Attack Peter 9.9 and 10 will be up for sale on Comics Vault Live this Friday with @bigclutch.

Pretty sure they will go stupid fast!

This will be held on the WhatNot app. We'll be holding 1 minute auctions for all these high end books. We did it a month ago and had some fun, so this should be cool.

2 hours ago, bigclutch said:
3 hours ago, Crops068 said:

UltraMega Attack Peter 9.9 and 10 will be up for sale on Comics Vault Live this Friday with @bigclutch.

This will be held on the WhatNot app. We'll be holding 1 minute auctions for all these high end books. We did it a month ago and had some fun, so this should be cool.

Thanks for the heads up! I'll be there.

2 hours ago, bigclutch said:

I will certainly check it out, thanks for the update on how it goes down!

6 hours ago, Crops068 said:

What do you think these will go for so I can hit up my savings account 😂

5 hours ago, BladeTX said:

What do you think these will go for so I can hit up my savings account 😂

Ha, I have no idea.  There are 16 total in 10.  I know Attack Peter got one.  But Attack Peter has a HUGE following and these will definitely get attention.